It is obvious the Bills are not status quo anymore

With all the moves, trades, cuts, etc it is very obvious this team is about winning. I live the Orton signing and the release of those 3 awful back up QB's. Who else is glad TJ Graham is gone? I for one certainly am. What other moves does everyone like/dislike? Oh, Moorman was at the Bulls game today and my son met him, got his pic and he autographed it. What a classy guy and a great member of our community. Go Bills!

Very glad - that's the one name I wanted to see on the cut list more than any - way too many dropped passes and his supposed speed never seemed to play much of a factor, either.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Chris Hogan can work past the flaws in his game and rise to stardom, then we are indeed a playoff team.

Yes because it is Chris Hogan's play that has been holding the team back for sooo long!

Very glad - that's the one name I wanted to see on the cut list more than any - way too many dropped passes and his supposed speed never seemed to play much of a factor, either.

I am not stumping for TJ but lets not forget that, for the most part, we have not had QBs that could get him the ball if he sped down the field.

Welcome to the last 18 months. This isn't new, people just refused to acknowledge it until now for some reason. They proved this when they hired Whaley, got rid of Fitz, drafted Kiko in the 2nd (who had off field issues) then Duke in the 4th (also off field issues)...etc etc.

This hasn't been the same team since Brandon took over for Ralph. We have greatly increased the talent on this team, staff, and FO since Brandon took over. If EJ, or some other player, can stabilize the QB position, we are certainly a playoff team and will contend for the division title.

You are Correct SIR!

They tried. He wouldn't bite. That bit of news came out yesterday, that they have been trying to sign him for over a month. I assume it was a combination of him playing the waiting game to see if there were any injuries like the Bradford one where suddenly a team needed a starter, combined with the Bills upping the ante.

I just dont understand why people cant see that it isnt a damn video game.....there has to be interest on BOTH sides in order to get a player in here......

I am glad bills mgt realized we needed to upgrade our QBs and were trying to do it behind the scenes

The moves that have been made smell more like desperation than any real change in philosophy.

I don't know about that. Getting rid of Stevie and acquiring Mike Williams wasn't a desperation move at all. It was a move made to ditch a guy who didn't "buy in" and an attempt to buy low on a guy who might resurrect his career and superior talent in a more familiar setting. I'm not saying it's certain to work, but it's an example of a team-building move.

I see more head-scratchers than desperation (cutting Tuel now as opposed to at any point in the last 13 months, not acquiring another TE, not drafting another QB - and these seem to be the two most uncertain positions).

So are you saying they shouldn't re-signed Carpenter and stuck with Hopkins who BTW has never kicked at all in a regular season game? Or do you blame the FO for drafting Hopkins knowing full well he was going to get hurt in training camp?

Cohen has been on like six teams in three years, do you think there may be a reason for that? And he's trying to crack one of the deepest best positions on the roster.

But hey don't let facts get in the way of bashing the FO.

Why sign 2 other kickers after wasting a draft pick on 1 last year only to cut him ?????? Letting Cohen go HUH ??? Those things don't spell it's all about winning !!

And the Graham pick should have never happened in the first place with the players that were there at our pick another head scratcher ??