[closed]Thank you Bell and Blount

SJDK

I hope their respective suspensions are assessed this season. I believe that they admitted possesion and it might move the legal action ahead which could lead Goodell to give the suspension this season. I have a feeling that Pittsburgh along with the Jets could be our wild card competion. I know for sure that a team without its top 2 running backs for a handful of games is going to have a tough time winning. I'd like to hear when you guys think these suspensions will hit. Will it be like Bradham and be a year later or will it be this season?

Edited by SJDK

I hope their respective suspensions are assessed this season. I believe that they admitted possesion and it might move the legal action ahead which could lead Goodell to drop the suspension this season. I have a feeling that Pittsburgh along with the Jets could be our wild card competion. I know for sure that a team without its top 2 running backs for a handful of games is going to have a tough time winning. I'd like to hear when you guys think these suspensions will hit. Will it be like Bradham and be a year later or will it be this season?