Interesting Players to Look for in future drafts

I know its early, so super, stupid extremely early to even be thinking about this.But i feel like we could all post info about intriguing guys in CFB that might help the team.

To start the show, i'll say that Inside LB is still a concern to me, since Spikes is on a 1 yr contract. I would like to nominate Denzel Perryman

Have yet to really do much looking into his entire game, but he was a runner up for the Butkus award i think, and he does seem to play well against the run.

Feel free to add others you think could be good additions to the Bills.

TE is still the worst position group on the team

Agreed, one guy that I am looking at is Jeff Heuerman from Ohio State. I know that it is a homer pick but he is a big target that can play. He will be one of the 1st few TEs off the board next year and could make for a good 2nd round pick if he is there.

Agreed, one guy that I am looking at is Jeff Heuerman from Ohio State. I know that it is a homer pick but he is a big target that can play. He will be one of the 1st few TEs off the board next year and could make for a good 2nd round pick if he is there.

I actually think Barrett at QB instead of Braxton is going to drive his numbers up because he is more of a distributor of the ball. Heurmann has everything you want in an NFL TE. Similar to Gronk.

A few more:

Noah Spence DE OSU (jr)

Michael Bennett DT OSU (sr)

Joey Bosa DE OSU (soph)

Von Bell FS OSU (Soph)

Ezekiel Elliott RB OSU (soph)

Edited by YoloinOhio