Brady Sues GM for $2M

Rico

Snap, Crackle, and Pop?

219369[/snapback]

no - it's from an old episode of Cheers... Cliff actually made it on the show... the final jeopardy question (answer) asked for three people. Cliff didn't know.

he wrote down "Who are three people who have never been in my kitchen?"

He complained that his answer was technically true...

VERY funny

Really? It looks like he's dying or taking a crap.

Are you trying to tell me that your hard drive doesn't contain pictures of McGahee taking a crap? And you call yourself a Bills fan. :):D

Seriously though, I just cropped McGahee out of a picture where he's crying and hugging his agent after getting drafted, so that's probably why he looks a little weird.

I've actually been trying to change my avatar to an 80x80 16K JPEG that I made, but the board won't let me. Any idea why?

(EDIT: Nevermind, just saw that Avatars are limited to 15K.)

Are you trying to tell me that your hard drive doesn't contain pictures of McGahee taking a crap?  And you call yourself a Bills fan. :)  :D

Seriously though, I just cropped McGahee out of a picture where he's crying and hugging his agent after getting drafted, so that's probably why he looks a little weird.

I've actually been trying to change my avatar to an 80x80 16K JPEG that I made, but the board won't let me.  Any idea why?

(EDIT:  Nevermind, just saw that Avatars are limited to 15K.)

219736[/snapback]

Please give us your opinion of the 1990 - 1999 Patriot teams...since you are a life-long fan.

Please give us your opinion of the 1990 - 1999 Patriot teams...since you are a life-long fan.

1993 - This was my first year seriously following football. Before that, I'd known the rules and how it was played an whatnot, but I'd never really had a favorite team since I lived in New York and didn't really care about the Giants, Jets or Bills. Long story short, I knew someone with New England connections who got me interested in the Pats, and I started following them because they seemed like an interesting reclamation project. Despite the horrid start, I was hooked within a few weeks, and was encouraged by the strong finish.

1994 - Awesome year, filled with great performances by Bledsoe. I was sure he was going to be one of the all time greats, even if he was still a litle raw (see 27 INTs). Little did I know :D . Was devestated to see them go one and done in the playoffs.

1995 - Blech. Thought the team was on an upswing after the significant '94 improvement, but they moved backwards again. Curtis Martin was a huge bright spot, though.

1996 - In another of my miscalculations, I though the Pats' new "triplets" of Bledsoe, Martin and Glenn would become the best in the league. Oops. At least they were up there for a couple years. Still, great year followed by a crushing loss on the big stage.

1997 - Pissed at Parcells but euphoric over Carroll's hot start. Then the bad times set in, but we still make the playoffs. On the brink of beating Pittsburgh to advance to the AFC title game again, but you know the rest. :)

1998 - Thought Robert Edwards was on his way to a great Pats career (oops again, although this time it was due to injury). Very sad, early playoff exit after advancing to at least the divisional round two years running.

1999 - HUGE disappointment to go 8-8 after a 6-2 start. Thought that was going to be "the year." The point where I became fed up with Bledsoe.

There you go. Anything else you'd like me to type up for you?

There you go.  Anything else you'd like me to type up for you?

219798[/snapback]

Dude, I am disappointed in avatar. I want more Donahoe action. Also, if you are interested in typing more things up could you please talk about the relative merits of Hugh Millen and Scott Zolak?