Tavern on the Tracks (Charlotte NC)

NCDAWG

Whatever happened to the Township Grill in Matthews. Was a big bills bar. I heard it closed.

Yes it did. Work with a bunch of guys from Matthews, said the place was always packed. Heard it was a lease issue.

Yes it did. Work with a bunch of guys from Matthews, said the place was always packed. Heard it was a lease issue.

Lived in the area for six yrs. Had decent wings and food. Always saw the owner in the place who was from Cinci. Too bad

Place has gone downhill....gets worse every year. Warm beer and slowwww service. epic fail

We go to several games there every year, never had any issues with the beer or service. Food is great and so is the atmosphere.

I'm in. Can't remember if it's walking distance to the stadium. Anyone know?

it's 0.7 miles. and no, herns, the service and beer have not gone downhill. it's the same place it's always been. and, really, a windowless bar annexed to the back of another bar doesn't have really far to go downhill from its original iteration. I'll be there at 4:30 as well.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

it's 0.7 miles. and no, herns, the service and beer have not gone downhill. it's the same place it's always been. and, really, a windowless bar annexed to the back of another bar doesn't have really far to go downhill from its original iteration. I'll be there at 4:30 as well.

That's why I love that place....

Put me down as a maybe. It all depends on if I can get my wife to go. We’re definitely going to the game but she’s 7 months pregnant so not sure if she’ll be up for the Tavern beforehand or not. If you see a pregnant lady in a Kelly jersey, I’ll be the guy next to her…probably trying to find her a place to sit down.

For you guys looking for something to do for Sundays in season....my friends and I, about 20-30 of us tailgate each sunday starting around 8-9 or across the street from the tavern. Then watch the game at the bar. We do cookoffs, games, music, etc. One of the guys bought a tailgate trailer for this year which has a 60 inch tv on it so pre game will be on as well.

For you guys looking for something to do for Sundays in season....my friends and I, about 20-30 of us tailgate each sunday starting around 8-9 or across the street from the tavern. Then watch the game at the bar. We do cookoffs, games, music, etc. One of the guys bought a tailgate trailer for this year which has a 60 inch tv on it so pre game will be on as well.

Played midget cornhole with you guys last year

I see you guys tailgating when i'm walking into tavern for games. it's looks awesome. you wouldnt happen to know (be) the dudes who used to go to jackalopes and were asked to take their fandom elsewhere?

I see you guys tailgating when i'm walking into tavern for games. it's looks awesome. you wouldnt happen to know (be) the dudes who used to go to jackalopes and were asked to take their fandom elsewhere?

not me personally but some of the other guys yes. they still go there for soccer games and other things but not for gamedays! You guys need to stop over.