Article: The Worst 7 Starting QBs

call me crazy but i would take Alex Smith or Carson Palmer over EJ any day of the week. Palmer is older so maybe not long term, but if we had 1 game to win I would take either of those guys

Not fair to compare. Lets take Rookie Alex Smith V Rookie CArson PAlmer V Rookie Ej:

Alex Smith - 1 TD 11 INTs 875 yds (9 games) 40.8 rtg

Carson Palmer - 18 TDs 18 INTs 2,897 yds (16 games) 77.3 Rtg

EJ Manuel - 11 TDs 9 INTs 1,972 yds (10 Games) 77.7 Rtg

Edited by CountDorkula

Not fair to compare. Lets take Rookie Alex Smith V Rookie CArson PAlmer V Rookie Ej:

EJ Manuel - 11 TDs 9 INTs (10 Games) 77.7 Rtg

I forgot about bad Alex Smith was early on.

EJ Manuel - 11 TDs 9 INTs (10 Games) 77.7 Rtg

Except the article is about the 7 worst QBs in 2014.

Except the article is about the 7 worst QBs in 2014.

I get that. But people are saying that Manuel is nowhere near what Smith and Palmer are. It is not fair to compare as Smith and Palmer and their careers to EJ who has played in 10 games. I just showed what each QB did in their first year as kind of a guide.

I forgot about bad Alex Smith was early on.

He was bad for his first 5+ years.

I get that. But people are saying that Manuel is nowhere near what Smith and Palmer are. It is not fair to compare as Smith and Palmer and their careers to EJ who has played in 10 games. I just showed what each QB did in their first year as kind of a guide.

I don't disagree at all. It is asinine of the writer though to think that you would be better of with EJ Manuel in 2014 than Alex Smith. At this particular juncture those players are not even close.

I don't disagree at all. It is asinine of the writer though to think that you would be better of with EJ Manuel in 2014 than Alex Smith. At this particular juncture those players are not even close.

I still think he omitted last year's rookies because they can't really be ranked yet with one season against QBs with several years of a sample size. I see he also omitted Hoyer, perhaps since he only played 2 games. Edited by YoloinOhio

according to this article...

kinda hopeful, kinda humorous

http://wallstcheatsh...=viewall&ref=OB

Well?

Are things coming around for us?

He started to lose me at the picture of Drew Brees that started the thing off. He lost me for good at "Stafford gets a pass by sheer virtue of his rocket arm"

Fan piece by a guy whose knowledge of football is as shallow as a bird bath

I read something - I forget what and where - talking about the Jets beginning to think they still need a QB.

Just like so many Bills fans?

I read something - I forget what and where - talking about the Jets beginning to think they still need a QB.

Just like so many Bills fans? :wallbash

(Damn post error!)

Edited by SRQ_BillsFan