[closed]It's time to get a veteran QB before it's too late.

I'm just not comfortable going into a season with having the least amount of experience at the most important position on a team. While one preseason game isn't the end all it still didn't show me anything to give me the confidence that (A) EJ is the answer and there's nothing to worry about and (B) if something were to happen to him that we currently have an adequate back up to fill in . There just sn't a body of work with any of them to rely on. With having so many things on the line, things like new ownership, possible new location, heavily invested in other areas of the team, etc, etc, for us not to be prepared for the QB position in case any of them were to falter. With camp cuts coming up I think that it would be wise for the current administration to not be stubborn and be willing to at least have another viable option on this roster. If there isn't a servicable option in camp cuts then I strongly suggest that making a trade would be the smart money, otherwise Brandon & Co won't have to concern themselves about the 2015 season.

I agree with you. I like Kyle Orton

Cut Thad keep developing Tuel

If EJ craps the bed Orton is a good

QB and he is pretty good veteran.

The heat is on. With new owners about to come on everyone is playing for there jobs.

These coaches better step it up.

Better to have a Veteran QB insurance policy

Or not have one at all. The only position

That the Bills have issues with right now is QB

Until EJ shows us he's the man and is the answer

We still have a problem at the position of QB

I think that the Bills braintrust agrees that EJ alone is not the answer. However, they also know that there likely is no veteran QB out there (Orton wants to play some other sport I hear and the huge contract the Bengals just gave Dalton shows that there is not anything out there at QB such that Cincy was willing to overpay him at QB because there was so little available out there even for the huge #s Dalton got to keep him out of FA.

The Billa brainrust are more well aware of EJs limitations as anyone.

Thus they gave him not only the stud productive RBs Jax and Spiller but given the unlikelihood of both lasting all season they acquired Bryce Brown.

The Bills are also loaded at WR with the pick of Watkins and the signing of Williams (1st round physical talent with a round 8 brain) who is now home with Mom to administer discipline to this child/man) to team with the much impressive Woods.

The Bills also loaded up with OL talent.

The Bills to me clearly do not expect EJ to do this alone and have loaded up with offensive talent in the hope of making EJs job as easy as possible.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.