Is there a Bills Backers bar in Orlando?

mrags

Going in vacation at the end if September to beginning of October. We are quickly narrowing down our locations of interest and decided that Disney is probably a good choice. So I have to ask, is anyone in, around, or near Orlando? Is there a Backers Bar there? I've been given the green light for the day of there's a Backers Bar.

Please help.

Kitty O'Shea's is right outside of the Disney hotel area on Palm Parkway. I've never been, mostly because I prefer watching the games in the privacy and comfort of my own home. I've heard good things about the place though.

Kitty O'Shea's is right outside of the Disney hotel area on Palm Parkway. I've never been, mostly because I prefer watching the games in the privacy and comfort of my own home. I've heard good things about the place though.

A really good friend of mine owns Kitty O'Shea's. It's a good place. I'm pretty sure he shows all of the Bills games but I could find out for sure for you before you go.

Awesome. If you could find out that would be awesome

No problem. His name is Ray. Once in awhile he comes here. Let me know when you are planning to go. I imagine he is usually there during Bills games. I have known him my whole life. Great guy. He will take care of you if he is there.

PM at any time if you want and I will call him and see what's up.

I can't recall if you go to the Sabres board here but he is also X Benedict's cousin, who is also a great, great man.

The pour house on orange ave downtown Orlando is owned by a guy named chuck that is a buffalo native... He always has a bunch of bills fans in there and plays the sound for bills games... Great food as well

I typed in bills backers bar in Orlando. It takes you to a website with a tracker. There are three listed.

Have fun in the 95 degree weather sweating your tail off at Disney. Just kidding as I live down here and it is still really hot in September.

As an FYI - the best time to take your kids to O-Town for all FO the parks is late October. The Florida kids are in school, not as many tourists and can get on rides easy. The heat also breaks in mid - October and the weather is nice.

My kids are getting too old for Disney, but the Universal parks are great at this time of year.

It's been over 20 years since I was in Orlando, but the Bills Backers bar we used to go out by the attractions had about 200 members and was the single-most incredible gathering of Backers I've had the pleasure of hanging with. I hope that group still gathers and you find your way to them because they made every single game a freaking blast.