Buffalo Bills Training Camp Report: 7/21/2014

Thanks again Mike.

It's thrilling to hear how good Watkins looks. I'm also very encouraged at how Bryce Brown & Anthony Dixon look. We could have a monstrous running game.

Great to hear that Mario Williams & Jerry Hughes are causing pressure.

How does Corey Graham look? And I haven't heard a thing about Preston Brown. Any insight on him as well?

I'm so excited about all the new pieces on the offense. I love Sammy Watkins, and both Bryce Brown and Anthony Dixon have impressed me. Cant wait to see them in live action.

Havent seen much from Graham. I'll try to watch him more. Preston Brown has looked good in the times I've seen him.

Good meeting up with you Mike. Was a good practice.

I was nice meeting up with you too. Glad to see I'm not the only one watching practice that way.

Nice to kind of meet you today... You were a mad man going back and forth camera, notebook, camera notebook...

In the future, please wear white lace underwear... Mrags really likes those kind...

It was nice to kind of meet you too. I wish I had someone like you to tell me the play by play while I'm writing my notes. lace underwear? Ummm....lol!

Nice job as usual, Mike. Nice to see you are still "on the job". :thumbsup:

Thanks! Yeah, I won't ever quit it. I enjoy it too much.

Thanks for great write up Mike!

Glad you like it.

Thanks Mike, I was hoping you'd continue the tradition this year; it is much appreciated!

One thing about me...I love tradition and this is one of my favorite traditions.

amazing update again. Thanks for all the detail

Thanks!

Thanks mike. love this every year.

Find me at hammers If I don't find you and grab some Stromboli any time.

You missed me last year with the delicious Stromboli. :(

Mike

Thanks so much for these training camp reports, not sure it improved my work performance today but man oh man, did I get pysched for the upcoming season! Please keep the narrative and pics coming, awesome work and again, thanks for the effort!

Another big thank you from Me!

The energy and focus this time of year is pretty cool . I like reading the fans perspective so much more than a " reporter " .

You are keeping it real for us. Appreciate the efforts and thoughtful work.