PPP Fantasy Football

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... <Whistles> ...

One team available... If I have to make another post in this thread asking for teams I'm going to have to resort to full frontal nudity. Trust me, no one wants to see that. Be a board hero, save someone's eyes from that horrific sight and join up.

I want gatorman or birddog. They both seem like the kind of guys who will take Fitz in the first 3 rounds.

And then we can trash talk them with weak political insults. "I just beat your ass like Obama's foreign policy!"

Please.

This is now my favorite thread...

But for real, Tasker are you in or what? If not, we need one more ASAP.

I can bring in 1 of 3 people:

1. A chick who is fantasy football ringer. Donwnside: She will kick our asses. She actually knows how to do analytics properly. The modeling she showed me was literally a work of art. As such, she used her fantasy winnings last year to go to Vegas for 5 days. She will talk no schit. Way too nice. But, she will probably smoke us all like cheap cigars.

2. My brother, who is also a ringer. He's watched every 1st quarter of every preseason game this year. The upside here is you haven't seen schit talking until you've seen us go at it.

3. My mom. Total amateur, but she want's to do fantasy in a big way, and you can be sure she's in for the season. The upside is, well, that should be obvious. The downside is of course...this is going to suck for me, as she will answer all questions and embarrass me as much as possible. But, she already has 1 team, and I don't know if she will do another.

That's what I have.