Ahhh Training Camp...

Where hope springs eternal and a fresh new batch of sunshine gets blown up our asses. Here's to hoping this team is here to work and getting that work into translating into w's come September. I am looking forward to someone new stepping up into a leadership role and to see this team truly taking another step....god knows we're due.

LV

I will probably have extra tickets to give away for each night practice this summer...

I currently have July 20th, July 25th, July 26th and August 18th...I have 9 in total for each, probably have 5 extra for each.

I will let you know what I have extra when they come around...PM me if you want me to put your name down in case I do have extras.

(We might do giveaways through our new website if it is up and running in time...but I doubt that happens.)

Edited by Bob Malooga

Actually looks like the opposite this training camp with Kiko blowing out his knee, Glenn's mysterious issue that may also be season ending, and Dareus showing up out of shape and most likely suspended.

Amazingly the season could be over in August as opposed to November like in previous years.

Thanks for the optimism. Where did you hear the bolded part? I haven't seen that said in any official way.

Edited by Rubes