NFL Sunday Ticket 2014...No Satellite required!

Or I can go to the sports bar for games not shown on TV (usually get 2 Bills games a year on normal TV) and pay a hell of a lot less

Do you not drink? If I go to the bar I spend at least $50. Then my wife wants to go too. So that is $85. DTV is like $240 for the Sunday Ticket, 340 for the sunday ticket Max. $240 for 16 games is like 3 beers at the bar, 15 bucks, it is way more economical to buy the sunday ticket and watch at home.

None that live in a place inaccessible by DirecTV. Also looked at the list of universities and my daughter goes to one which is not on that list.

Does she live in dorms? I bet if you enter her address, it'll work. It's at least worth a few keystrokes :)

Do you not drink? If I go to the bar I spend at least $50. Then my wife wants to go too. So that is $85. DTV is like $240 for the Sunday Ticket, 340 for the sunday ticket Max. $240 for 16 games is like 3 beers at the bar, 15 bucks, it is way more economical to buy the sunday ticket and watch at home.

Exactly.

I understand not getting loaded. But then you're also not eating any food in the thick of the lunch rush.

So yeah, you could go to a sports bar 14 times and sip water for three and a half hours. #serversdream

Otherwise, good luck chilling at a bar for three and a half hours and NOT spending $15...which would be cheaper than $200 to watch at home.

This has been available for the past few year, but they have changed it a bit every year - and have changed the pricing every year.

FWIW, I've signed up and they have never verified that I can get DTV (which I can't thanks to my stupid condo board and a Dish Network deal they have).

Stoked to see that it's back on PS4 - I thought that would be killed for sure with the Microsoft deal. Too bad they're not offering the Madden bundle this year, that was amazing!

As for the cost, I live in VT and get at least two games (NE) if not more, plus I go to one game (NE this year) and I'm on the road at events for three or four other games and I STILL think its worth the money! Never know when you might need to stream the Bills game to a device. I remember standing on the main street in Waikiki last year at 9am watching a game on my phone.

One should NEVER be without their Bills!!

This has been available for the past few year, but they have changed it a bit every year - and have changed the pricing every year.

FWIW, I've signed up and they have never verified that I can get DTV (which I can't thanks to my stupid condo board and a Dish Network deal they have).

Stoked to see that it's back on PS4 - I thought that would be killed for sure with the Microsoft deal. Too bad they're not offering the Madden bundle this year, that was amazing!

As for the cost, I live in VT and get at least two games (NE) if not more, plus I go to one game (NE this year) and I'm on the road at events for three or four other games and I STILL think its worth the money! Never know when you might need to stream the Bills game to a device. I remember standing on the main street in Waikiki last year at 9am watching a game on my phone.

One should NEVER be without their Bills!!

This guy gets it.

True but I am sure one will get loaded at home and eat at home while watching the Bills games as well...to me the cost isn't that big of a difference as long as you don't go crazy when going to a sports bar to watch the Bills..

True but I am sure one will get loaded at home and eat at home while watching the Bills games as well...to me the cost isn't that big of a difference as long as you don't go crazy when going to a sports bar to watch the Bills..

And again, over a three and a half hour span, one need not go "crazy" to rack up a $15 tab, which would be the limit if you wanted to see 14 games at a bar for roughly the cost of the DTV package...per the original assertion.