Israel supporters=idiots

What are you talking about you idiot? Israel doesn't fight any battle for us .... We're not at war with Hamas or syria. We fight theirs, directly in places like Iraq, indirectly in syria, at great cost. This vague "foothold" notion you toss around means nothing.

Someone doesn't understand tactical advantages, or the definition of maintain. That someone is you.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are you talking about you idiot? Israel doesn't fight any battle for us .... We're not at war with Hamas or syria. We fight theirs, directly in places like Iraq, indirectly in syria, at great cost. This vague "foothold" notion you toss around means nothing.

I suppose Iranian scientists are just blowing themselves up? Hezbollah, you say? Never heard of them.

Israel fights enemies of ours everyday.

I suppose Iranian scientists are just blowing themselves up? Hezbollah, you say? Never heard of them.

Israel fights enemies of ours everyday.

Hezbollah has absolutely nothing to do with us. Nothing. Iran has no nuclear weapons program (more netanyahu propaganda), and poses no threat to us. As a matter of fact wed have better relationship with them already if Israelis would stop trying to sabotage it. Israel only creates "enemies" for us in the region. They act in their own selfish self interest. Its well past time we act in ours

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Hezbollah has absolutely nothing to do with us. Nothing. Iran has no nuclear weapons program (more netanyahu propaganda), and poses no threat to us. As a matter of fact wed have better relationship with them already if Israelis would stop trying to sabotage it. Israel only creates "enemies" for us in the region. They act in their own selfish self interest. Its well past time we act in ours

Hezbollah declares the United States an enemy and has acted violently against US interests (and citizens) multiple times in the past. How does that qualify them as having "absolutely nothing to do with us,"?

Don't we have an embargo against Gaza and Syria? Aren't you the retard who argued that that constitutes warfare several pages back?

Hezbollah declares the United States an enemy and has acted violently against US interests (and citizens) multiple times in the past. How does that qualify them as having "absolutely nothing to do with us,"?

They leave out those specific details in Russian youtube videos.

Don't we have an embargo against Gaza and Syria? Aren't you the retard who argued that that constitutes warfare several pages back?

Actually I was using TTT's logic, which Ive made clear several times. And when he kept back tracking, then I presented the hypothetical about Palis getting hold of Israeli's nukes in Dimona instead, which of course he fell back into the familiar patterns of "palis are the aggressors" and modifying his "philosophy" of total destruction only when you're not the aggressor.

But hey Arent you the one who said economic acts arent warfare? So then you agree we're not at war with either. That, along with agreeing the line about "Israel being the only democracy" is "retarded" (your words) ... maybe there's hope for you! :thumbsup:

Why dont you list all these declarations and violent acts, then we can examine what was said or not said, done or not done.

Actually I was using TTT's logic, which Ive made clear several times. And when he kept back tracking, then I presented the hypothetical about Palis getting hold of Israeli's nukes in Dimona instead, which of course he fell back into the familiar patterns of "palis are the aggressors" and modifying his "philosophy" of total destruction only when you're not the aggressor.

No, actually you were referring to the Jews declaring war on Germany in 1933 via an economic embargo. No one else even came close to suggesting the equivalence.

But hey Arent you the one who said economic acts arent warfare? So then you agree we're not at war with either. That, along with agreeing the line about "Israel being the only democracy" is "retarded" (your words) ... maybe there's hope for you! :thumbsup:

I never said any such thing. I asked you to validate your dumbass statement, by asking if you thought the attack on Pearl Harbor (and the DEI, and Malaysia, and the Philippines, for that matter) were justified by the American attack on Japan in July 1941 via the oil embargo?

You never answered...likely, given the available evidence, because you're functionally illiterate.

You think you're using my logic?

You think I've backtracked?

Source it.

You should stick to your ridiculous gun tirades, where atleast you're only flat retarded on one continent.

Idiot..

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

That he thinks he's using logic of any sort is offensive.

Or would be if he weren't... well... him.

He once accused me of threatening him via PM IIRC and bragged how he read "alternative news sources" which made him much more informed on subjects :lol:

Start with the 1983 bombings in Beirut and the 241 dead Marines. Move on to Buckley's kidnapping, torture, and murder. Or Higgins in '88,

yeah so we stick a bunch of marines in the middle of a conflict and expect nothing to happen? kidding me?!!!! Even Reagan said "screw it, that's enough" after that and got all our troops out of harm's way ... he learned the hard way supporting Israel ain't worth it

yeah so we stick a bunch of marines in the middle of a conflict and expect nothing to happen? kidding me?!!!! Even Reagan said "screw it, that's enough" after that and got all our troops out of harm's way ... he learned the hard way supporting Israel ain't worth it

Yeah, Reagan really abandoned Israel. No friend of Israel, he was.

What color is the sky in your world?

That's certainly an original way to look at it.