The Government is Retarded

So my wife's condo she bought in 2003 is finally recovered and we can sell it. I don't like selling property, but thing is a condo not close to us..

So we get a full price offer in a competitive market, VA loan buyer... A vet gets a nice condo as he and his wife move to colorado for Washington.

Come to find out, this condo complex under 1 HOA only has 4 of 12 building approved for VA purchase. The VA approves each building separately, even though they are all managed by one HOA.

So essentially, so sellers are all but saying No Way to VA loan beneficiaries...because of this approval and appraisal process..

What kind of retarded process is it to approval each building separately?

I feel for this Vet. Wd have the option of applying for VA approval, or cutting bait and saying !@#$ it... In a hot market, a good bit of my says !@#$ it.... I hate having to think like that.

To reiterate, the government is retarded and don't ever buy condos....

So my wife's condo she bought in 2003 is finally recovered and we can sell it. I don't like selling property, but thing is a condo not close to us..

So we get a full price offer in a competitive market, VA loan buyer... A vet gets a nice condo as he and his wife move to colorado for Washington.

Come to find out, this condo complex under 1 HOA only has 4 of 12 building approved for VA purchase. The VA approves each building separately, even though they are all managed by one HOA.

So essentially, so sellers are all but saying No Way to VA loan beneficiaries...because of this approval and appraisal process..

What kind of retarded process is it to approval each building separately?

I feel for this Vet. Wd have the option of applying for VA approval, or cutting bait and saying !@#$ it... In a hot market, a good bit of my says !@#$ it.... I hate having to think like that.

To reiterate, the government is retarded and don't ever buy condos....

I don't have to comment on the government is retarded part because thats obvious, but is renting it out a option? When I moved to the US I sold my condo and I have regretted it ever since. Edited by Dante

I won't address the overuse of the word "retarded" to demean people, other than the term itself simply means "slow"... I have a brother whom I love dearly, yet is "slow" but an absolutely amazing man in many other ways, it is demeaning in my opinion to refer to our gubment in the same way as these wonderful human beings....

I'll use STUPID instead if that's ok with the OP????

My argument is, no their not... No one in government is stupid at all. Heck, I would argue instead, they were smart enough to make really really STUPID people vote them into office....

No, it's not the government that is stupid, it's the people...

I won't address the overuse of the word "retarded" to demean people, other than the term itself simply means "slow"... I have a brother whom I love dearly, yet is "slow" but an absolutely amazing man in many other ways, it is demeaning in my opinion to refer to our gubment in the same way as these wonderful human beings....

I'll use STUPID instead if that's ok with the OP????

Your brother is not retarded. Repeat, your brother is NOT retarded.

The government...retarded.