Has any player appeared in more than 6 Super Bowls

LabattBlue

Mike Lodish was with the Bills for all 4 appearances and was with Denver when they won  the SB twice in the late 90's.  I can't say for sure if he dressed for all six, but I wonder if there is a player who appeared in more than 6 SB's?

217525[/snapback]

Lodish has the most. I believe Preston Pearson and Charles Haley are second with 5 each.

Was Gale Gilbert in all four with us? I know he went to one with SD after he left Buffalo.

217534[/snapback]

Yes, he was on all 4 Bills Super Bowl teams. I believe he is the answer to the trivia question, "name the only player in NFL history to appear on 5 consecutive Super Bowl teams"....

As of last year according to Gil Brandt, Lodish still had the record at 6, so I think that that must not have changed.

Brandt article

On the New England side they have four players going for the fourth time (Bruschi, T. Johnson, McGinest, Vinatieri). Brown didn't play in '96 and Law won't play this year.

This will be Belichick's sixth appearance - 3 as an assistant and 3 as a head coach.

Yes, he was on all 4 Bills Super Bowl teams.  I believe he is the answer to the trivia question, "name the only player in NFL history to appear on 5 consecutive Super Bowl teams"....

217543[/snapback]

yah now that sucks...half a decade of super bowls, and you;d think he'd have at least 1 ring...