Season will be here before we know it

Most college QBs finish their career 4-0 in bowl games. happens all the time.

A lot of talent on those seminole teams although he did lead them to two 12 wins seasons so he must of been doing something right. The bowl games I remember he did go 4-0 but his biggest contibution in those games was not turning the ball over. I think in the South Carolina bowl game(I believe his sophmore season) he actually only threw for about 80 yards but he might of been splitting time with Ponder, I really can't remember. I never got the wow factor watching him in college. Watching Winston I get that wow factor. + it seemed like once Manuel left & Winston took over Jimbo opened up the offense.

i'm seriously counting down the days until the season starts. i feel like last year we did some things well that put us in the position we are in now to take the next step. it feels like we have been waiting to take that next step for the past 15 yrs but we are probably in a better position now than in any past season in recent memory. it just has to all come together. we are on the upswing while the Pats are on the decline and the Jets and Dolphins are a joke. time to make things happen

Just being realistic. After watching last season I have serious doubts that 1) Manuel can stay healthy for a full 16 game season and 2) He can consistently play average to above average football.

I dont think we can fairly evaluate him after last season honestly. Thats why i am hoping he and Hackett can get dialed in well before the Bears game . This year is a year of scrutiny for the offensive play calling and the QBs and CJ spiller and scott chandler and Robert Woods and

well the offense in general and specifically is what i have concerns about i suppose.

I dont have any doubt , like i once did , about Jims Schwartz'z Defense

Edited by 3rdand12