What I've learned today...

1billsfan

"Condescending".  Precisely.  Thank you.

217186[/snapback]

The issue of his singing ability is a non-issue. I think that is the major difference in point of view here. What mattered was that this kid apparently LOVED to sing........who cares about the quality of his delivery?? Why is it even a topic of conversation? To me, it's just showing that you're completely missing the point.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like for some of you to live with a handicapp and go out and sing infront of millions.

217196[/snapback]

Yep.........I'd like to see some of the folks on here live with what this kid has to live with for one single day. I truly wish that was something that was possible..........I think it would do wonders.

Yep.........I'd like to see some of the folks on here live with what this kid has to live with for one single day. I truly wish that was something that was possible..........I think it would do wonders.

217207[/snapback]

I think some already live with worse.

Where is BF these days, anyway? :w00t:

I think some already live with worse.

Where is BF these days, anyway? :w00t:

217224[/snapback]

When you guys joke about 'BF', is that the BF in Indiana guy? Or someone else? He sure seems to be the target of a lot of shots around here lol

When you guys joke about 'BF', is that the BF in Indiana guy? Or someone else? He sure seems to be the target of a lot of shots around here lol

217231[/snapback]

Yes, they are talking about him. Although lately he doesn't seem to be quite as bad as he was during the baseball playoffs and Ron Artest fiasco.

you forgot a few

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ny jets

and  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: herm edwards, or wait, is it  :( herm edwards

217137[/snapback]

It's definitely

:lol: Herm Edwards

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Jets fans