Tom's dream date

Beerball

I remember when I was a stupid high school senior I submitted the following PJ O'Rourke quote along with my senior picture:

"Drugs have taught an entire generation of kids the metric system."

Thankfully, my guidance counselor (and lacrosse coach) caught wind of it, and made me run suicide sprints until I threw up all over my shoes. Stupid. I ended up choosing a Whitman quote I think.

We didn't have quotes.

That was easy.

We didn't, either. I was too embarrassed to say that. It seems like a very common thing. The Seniors did get color pictures, though.

I hate quoting other people for my original thoughts, and I am quite certain my thoughts are original.

#quotes

We didn't, either. I was too embarrassed to say that. It seems like a very common thing. The Seniors did get color pictures, though.

I hate quoting other people for my original thoughts, and I am quite certain my thoughts are original.

#quotes

#whatswiththephuckinghashtags?

Our quotes were:

1979 - The year to get ahead

Party 'til ya puke.

Six of us combined our graduation parties in to one. We had six kegs of beer (18 was legal then) and we had a banner over the stage with the Party 'til ya puke quote in it. And you guessed it. Someone picked right below it.

We were nuts. I used to smoke pot in study hall.