What do you think Steve Johnson would bring in draft trade?

what would S.Johnson bring  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What would S Johnson bring in a draft pick trade?

As far as the depth chart goes:

1. Stevie Johnson

2. Sammy Watkins

3. Robert Woods

4. Mike Williams

5. Marquise Goodwin

Bye TJ Graham. Easley will get the "6th spot" as a gunner. Brandon Kaufman likely moves to TE as he is now 6'5 245. But you can't really separate the TEs and WRs anymore. I could see them keeping 10 "pass catchers" next season.

Stevie Johnson

Sammy Watkins

Robert Woods

Mike Williams

Marquise Goodwin

Scott Chandler

TJ Graham

Tony Moeaki

Brandon Kaufman

Marcus Easley

It sure looks crowded but I'd imagine they are going to be running ALOT of 3 and 4 WRs sets with EJ in the shotgun and 1 RB, which means they will need these guys on the field. Also, their WR budget is still pretty low considering they don't have to pay top dollar for Woods, Watkins, or Goodwin for at least 3 or 4 years.

Edited by BrooklynBills

with his contract, we will be lucky to get a 4th.

boom, we got lucky.

actually, I think stevie will do very well in SF. stevie's has #1 receiver talent with mediocre QB's throwing to him for his entire career.

Our poll came out for this year, a 4th rounder, shading a little toward the 5th round- so maybe pick 24 in the 4th round, this year or maybe about 3rd round pick 24 for next year.(?)

San Fran took Stevie for a 4th next year with maybe moving into the 3rd depending upon a very good performance. Since San Fran picks about 28 or so, I'm going to estimate that the value of what they gave might be half-way between their 4th and 3rd round pick next year- say about 12th in the 4th round.

It looks like out experts estimated Stevie's value as a draft pick about half a round low.

boom, we got lucky.

actually, I think stevie will do very well in SF. stevie's has #1 receiver talent with mediocre QB's throwing to him for his entire career.

Disagree. Kap is a run first kind of guy. To me he doesnt seem to see the field as well as some of the better QBs in the league.

As far as the depth chart goes:

1. Stevie Johnson

2. Sammy Watkins

3. Robert Woods

4. Mike Williams

5. Marquise Goodwin

Bye TJ Graham. Easley will get the "6th spot" as a gunner. Brandon Kaufman likely moves to TE as he is now 6'5 245. But you can't really separate the TEs and WRs anymore. I could see them keeping 10 "pass catchers" next season.

Stevie Johnson

Sammy Watkins

Robert Woods

Mike Williams

Marquise Goodwin

Scott Chandler

TJ Graham

Tony Moeaki

Brandon Kaufman

Marcus Easley

It sure looks crowded but I'd imagine they are going to be running ALOT of 3 and 4 WRs sets with EJ in the shotgun and 1 RB, which means they will need these guys on the field. Also, their WR budget is still pretty low considering they don't have to pay top dollar for Woods, Watkins, or Goodwin for at least 3 or 4 years.

You left off Chris Gragg.