10+ players fail drug test at combine

That still creates value for us. Would we all not take Justin Houston or Keenan Allen? Also, I have no problem with the failed drug test. A player could simply be rehabbing an injury and wants to avoid an opiate addiction. Then again, the NFL would have no problem with Vicodin. I'm not going to judge them as I do not live in almost near constant pain, and many football players do.

The teams will have all the info on the details of why they failed. They will not take them off their board unless they feel it is one of the issues I mentioned. The players and agents also supply a ton of info to the teams prior to the testing at the combine if they are taking meds that would influence the test. The issue is any drug that the NFL bans. BTW - Keenan Allen failed his drug test at the combine?

The teams will have all the info on the details of why they failed. They will not take them off their board unless they feel it is one of the issues I mentioned. The players and agents also supply a ton of info to the teams prior to the testing at the combine if they are taking meds that would influence the test. The issue is any drug that the NFL bans. BTW - Keenan Allen failed his drug test at the combine?

He diluted it like a few players in this draft.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/9177855/2013-nfl-draft-keenan-allen-california-golden-bears-flagged-drug-test-sources-say

Henderson in the 7th would be a good value pick, if he fails a drug test, oh well its a 7th round pick...better yet udfa

As a Miami Hurricane fan, I have been following this guy for a long time. Yet, the kid is hard to figure out. He has all the physical tools that one would look for in an offensive lineman. He was (by some accounts) the highest rated high school player when he came out.

Nevertheless, he had (shall we say) an inconsistent career in college. He is not, by any means, a bad kid. He can play when motivated. Would he excel in the NFL? Who the hell knows.

Having said all that, I would have no problem with the Bills spending a later round pick on him. That would minimize the risk for a possible high reward outcome.

College kids smoking weed? Go figure.

right, but the smart ones lay off during their job interviews due to expected testing. again, not a drug issue but an "i dont care enough to participate in the program" issue.