AFC EAST- Needs Analysis

5Av5iD7.png

I really think our strategy in this draft is to take one of Matthews/Evans if they fall to us. The Bills need a tall/big physical WR/TE that can act as a safety blanket for EJ in the red zone. Eric Ebron hits 2 birds with one stone. We have Stevie and Woods for short/intermediate routes. Goodwin to stretch the field. Then we would have Ebron to go up for the jump balls in the red zone along as set up matchup problems for opposing defenses. Of course another huge need is getting a solid Guard to help protect EJ and give him more time to scan the field but this draft is deep at Tackle and WR. But we cannot get the skills at the TE position that Ebron possessses if we pass on him, no one else has the skill set he has in this draft. That is why trading back to 14-16 if Ebron is still there and picking up another 2nd rounder would be the ideal scenario. Thoughts?

https://www.profootb...eds-afc-east-2/

Edited by Awwufelloff

Didn't we end up last in the division last year????

I'm pretty darn old so maybe I don't remember so well.

Great point dude. I mean Sir. You seem like a deep thinker but let me help you out with your question:

Injuries played a huge role in hurting the team last year. For example our starting corners getting hurt to the point that we let Justin Rogers play in an NFL game. Another such example being our Qbs getting injured to the point that we let Jeff Tuel start in an NFL game. Our needs aren't that drastic and with a few pieces we will be a good team. Any team that had the freak accidents we had occuring last year is probably going to have a bad year.

I hope that got things straight for you. Print this out so you don't forget it.

Edited by bocheu