2014 Mock Draft Wish List

T master

This will be the first time i ever even attempted to or thought of putting together something that resembled a mock draft but seeing all of you others wish list which is pretty much what a MOCK draft is i thought why not WTH !!

I am not going to waste your's or my time going through all 32 teams & how i think the picks will fall i am just going to lay out how i hope our picks COULD go in the first 4 rounds & how i personally think it would best help our team today & in the future with these picks .

I know my picks will be scrutinized & may not even get any reply posts at all but hey i am going to have fun with it & i hope some of these picks & the reasons i pick them you will be able to understand at the end of this post ...

With our 1st round pick i would take a Tackle because it all starts in the trenches & they need to give our new QB every chance to make plays , not to mention giving our RB's a better game would also help EJ's game ! I would like to see Taylor Lewan as our choice here because of his nastiness & versatility along the O line .

With our 2nd round pick i would take Kevin Benjamin the WR out of Fl. State, this would be another pick that would help EJ & given their prior playing time together the amount of time to get familiar would be much less time consuming making it a faster impact to the offense & he has the size the Bills have been looking for at WR .

With the 3rd round pick i would take Chris Borland from Wisconsin . The guy reminds me of a mixture of Zack Thomas & London Fletcher not real big but a great team guy with a nonstop motor & could be there at this pick . The only thing is he is more of a 3/4 LB so maybe not the best fit ?

For the 4th round i would go with the best QB there, like a Taj Boyd , Mettenberger , AJ McCarron type or who ever is the best QB left available at this pick . My reason for it is because the Bills fans have all but put Tuel out to pasture for one bad start in his rookie year so if that be the case then why not bring in another guy to take his roster spot with a higher up side to his game ? We have Thad as our back up so the new guy could do what Tuel is doing & learn for a year plus with the possibility of being a future trade bait or starter if the plan doesn't pan out .

This years QB class is suppose to be hands & feet above last years which was when we picked our QB of the future & i'm all in on giving EJ a fair shake, but given his injuries last year & his inconsistency's IMHO it would be good to have a better back up plan & a 4th (or even a 5th) round pick wouldn't be a waste as you all would call it to get a developmental QB with a more upside .

Well there's my mock wish list of players for the first 4 rounds that i think would best help our team today & in the future & could be really good players for a long time for the Bills !!

I like the idea of taking OT first, otherwise they will reach to get one. While I'd love to have Robinson, I'm ok with either of Lewan/Mathews.

I think I'd rather see TE in r2, either asj or niklas.

Solidifying the Oline with a stud tackle and adding a TE who can block and catch is just what EJ and the offense needs.

I appreciate you taking the time to put your thoughts together and your wish list is as good as any others. I am by no means an expert but I would take issue with Bejamin and Boyd as a personal opinion, not picking on your players of choice. In the 2nd, if the BILLS were to Draft a WR, I would rather see them take Moncrief or Jordan Matthews if he's available, or better yet, assuming all WRs stay on the roster, switch and take a WR in the 4th like a Martavius Bryant, who will be a very good WR in the NFL, again IMHO....and then take a DE in the 2nd such as Ford out of Auburn ..now, if the BILLS Draft Lewan, Ford, Borland, and Bryant..that is a balanced Draft with a CB in the 5th like Gaines out of Rice, that to me would be great...however, my favorite Draft would be this:

Trade 9 to St. Louis for 13 and their 2nd

at 13, take Aaron Donald and move him to DE

2nd Round take: Niklas and Morgan Moses or Cyrus Kouandjio - whichever is available and if both, whomever the BILLS think is best

3rd: Borland / Van Noy (probably not available) / Bullough (might be a bit early) / Skov - if all others are gone

4th: OG

5th: CB - Gaines?

7th: KR / ST speedster

That would be my choice for wish list - assuming all WRs currently on roster remain...if SJ gets traded before or during the Draft, you can bump my WR desire to being 3rd round, pushing LB to 4th and picking up a Guard in UDFA....