Will Joey the Doofus Run in 2016?

I just lay awake nights hoping that VPOTUS throws his hat into the 2016 ring. With cable bills increasing, his candidacy could provide all the entertainment I'd need for the campaign season. Picture Hill'ry and Joey in a night of the long knives tussle for the nomination.

After all, Joey chaired the Senate Foreign Relations committee for years, and we all know that time served is a true measure of ability and acumen. As POTUS' right hand man, he's received incalculable foreign relations experience at the knee of his mentor. As emissary to countries far and wide, Joey is building his foreign relations creds [insert chuckle here]. It appears that the only shortcoming in his skill set is the lack of service as a neighborhood organizer.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/27/biden-takes-advantage-his-office-to-burnish-foreign-policy-creds-ahead-possible/?intcmp=HPBucket

Sail on, Oh Ship of State.

jb-201.jpg

He's already running.

Appearing on ABC's "The View," Biden said his experience working in the White House makes him a strong presidential contender who could successfully follow through on the agenda of President Obama.

"I think my knowledge of foreign policy, my engagement of world leaders, my experience uniquely positions me to follow through on the agenda Barack and I have of bringing world peace that is real and substantive," Biden said.

jb-201.jpg

He's already running.

Appearing on ABC's "The View," Biden said his experience working in the White House makes him a strong presidential contender who could successfully follow through on the agenda of President Obama.

"I think my knowledge of foreign policy, my engagement of world leaders, my experience uniquely positions me to follow through on the agenda Barack and I have of bringing world peace that is real and substantive," Biden said.

I guess I'm curious as to how being impeachment/assassination insurance for Obama makes him qualified to do anything.

Though a Biden/Pelosi ticket would be hysterical in the general election. I can see their slogans now, "We're a big !@#$ing deal!" and "You should vote for us to see what's in us!"

Sad thing is, today, Cliven Bundy would be the top pick for Republicans right now...

At this point, most people would probably take Bundy's dead cattle over Biden explaining his plan to continue and expand Barack Obama's agenda.

That's a winning campaign there, Plugs. :lol:

At this point, most people would probably take Bundy's dead cattle over Biden explaining his plan to continue and expand Barack Obama's agenda.

That's a winning campaign there, Plugs. :lol:

A shotgun for every home that can only be fired in the air for self defence.

Based on what, the fact that in the last two republican elections, moderates were nominated?

Notice I said "right now"...sure, moderates got the nomination, but don't forget the cast of clowns who were front-runners along the way. Biden would have a similar chance of winning his party nomination...as in no chance.

Edited by Buftex

Notice I said "right now"...sure, moderates got the nomination, but don't forget the cast of clowns who were front-runners along the way.

I'd say that the odds of someone more extreme getting nominated was higher then than now.

I'd be much more worried if Elizabeth Warren would get the nomination because she is a !@#$nig wackjob.