Bills Big Board - Theirs and Yours

Mark80

Simple, assuming we stay at 9, who do you think are the top 9 on the Bills Big Board and who are the top 9 on Your Big Board for the Bills? We would be selecting the highest player remaining on the Board when we draft.

BILLS Board:

1. Clowney

2. Mack

3. Watkins

4. Robinson

5. Lewan

6. Mathews

7. Mosley

8. Ebron

9. Evans

My Board for the BILLS:

1. Clowney

2. Watkins

3. Mack

4. Manziel

5. Robinson

6. Ebron

7. Mosley

8. Donald

9. Mathews

Edited by Mark80

I'm just going to assume that my board IS the Bills board, because I think I'm that smart. I'll even add some commentary.

1 - Clowney. Characterized by many as a once in a decade athlete, he would be a game changer for pretty much any defense. Can't see anyone else at #1.

2 - Mack. Similar to Clowney, this guy has been called the best football player coming out of college. Given linebacker challenges in the past, he could be #2.

3 - Robinson. Could also be #2 considering the Bills bigger need in the draft is OT. However, this guy will want to play LT, which will be a problem. Luckily he'll be gone anyway.

4 - Matthews. While offensive skill players are the sexy pick, this is purely based on the need stated above.

5 - Evans. Probably a surprise here for many, but the Bills are loaded with guys that have a lot of the qualities that Watkins has. What they don't have is that big uncoverable WR, which Evans is. I would argue that he's the reason why Manziel looked good and not the other way around.

6 - Watkins. Nice consolation prize to have if I'm Buffalo, but it could signal the end of Stevie Johnsons tenure should Mike Williams not pan out.

7 - Martin. He's essentially like Matthews but not quite as good. Can play any position on the OL.

8 - Gilbert. People will hate this, but with the defense the Bills are going to run, they will need more than 2-3 decent CB's. I would not hesitate to draft him at #9.

9 - Dennard. Same with this kid as #8.

My Board for The Bills:

1. Robinson

2. Evans

3. Matthews

4. Watkins

5. Ebron

6. Clowney

7. Mack

8. Lewan - I'm not crazy about the character stuff but I recognize he would be a nice addition to the line...

BIG DROPOFF

9. Aaron Donald

10. Zach Martin

Bills Board (guess) :

1. Clowney

2. Robinson

3. Mack

4. Evans

5. Watkins

6. Matthews

7. Lewan

8. Ebron