Mike Vick..all hype...no results

I couldnt disagree more. The Atlanta Falcons had their offensive strength negated yesterday- they could not effectively run the ball.

Michael Vick is a different type of QB, much the way Steve Young was- and people resisted that change too. Vick is going to be the type of QB who will eventually fake to a couple running backs, then take off, opening lanes for himself. Then when a DB comes up, he can unload the ball.

Vick only had 2 years of college ball, and a couple years in the pro's, minus last year's injury. It takes time to develop- even if people are way too impatient.

The game is changing, and nobody is going to stop it.

216734[/snapback]

Nice post, and I agree. His day will come. He got pretty far this year with a not so great team.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My pleasure, and I agree.

Hey, there are people who wish I would drive into a tree because I dont think that the raiders would give up Gallery for Travis Henry!  :lol:

(and yes, that trade was proposed on this board)  :D

216726[/snapback]

Wow, well I guess there is at least one other point we agree on, too.........I would never give up Gallery for T.Henry. I'd certainly be all for the trade, don't get me wrong.....but I surely can't imagine the Raiders being that stupid.

Maybe if some of you would take your Midol and quit being so sensitive to what you perceive to be the slightest criticism of Bledsoe, you could actually understand what I was saying.

215410[/snapback]

I took your advice and feel SO much better. :(

why, why, why....

Does almost every "conversation" have to mention Bledsoe?

I am kind of like !@#$ing baffled.  :P

215366[/snapback]

because Bledsoe is such a universal topic.

In the amount of time it took Emeril to make a souffle, Bledsoe was sacked 6 times. :w00t:

Mike Vick dances around while a Falcon receiver stands wide open in the end zone waving his arms.  The guy may sell sneakers, but he lacks the skills great QB's possess: leadership, pocket presence, and awareness of his receivers.  Vick = DB with happy feet.

PTR

215355[/snapback]

He reminds me A LOT of Kordell Stewart