Mike Vick..all hype...no results

Mike Vick dances around while a Falcon receiver stands wide open in the end zone waving his arms. The guy may sell sneakers, but he lacks the skills great QB's possess: leadership, pocket presence, and awareness of his receivers. Vick = DB with happy feet.

PTR

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He goes through phases like this quite often.......It's kind of like how when Bledsoe locks onto Moulds every play, he sucks......But when he focuses on distributing the ball around, he has a better game. Vick tends to be hasty when it comes to taking off with the ball......when he just chills out and takes a look around, he usually has better games. So far today he is being hasty and looking like crap.

PS. Alge Crumpler is a friggin man among boys.....

He goes through phases like this quite often.......It's kind of like how when Bledsoe locks onto Moulds every play, he sucks......But when he focuses on distributing the ball around, he has a better game. Vick tends to be hasty when it comes to taking off with the ball......when he just chills out and takes a look around, he usually has better games. So far today he is being hasty and looking like crap.

PS. Alge Crumpler is a friggin man among boys.....

215360[/snapback]

why, why, why....

Does almost every "conversation" have to mention Bledsoe?

I am kind of like !@#$ing baffled. :devil:

why, why, why....

I am kind of like !@#$ing baffled.  :devil:

215366[/snapback]

Vick and Bledsoe are the two QBs I am most familiar with........I was simply trying to offer a comparison of the two in order to help explain why I think Vick has sucked so far in this game. Are you really that sensitive about Drew being brought up in conversation? Don't worry, we're nearing the point where we'll have little or no reason to talk about him at all :D

why, why, why....

215366[/snapback]

And yet, there are people who still feel that this topic is still fresh enough to defend bringing it up. That is what I don't get.

why, why, why....

'Cuz he's obsessed with him..... Fatal Attraction kind of thing I guess :D

these bad throws by vick are a lot like bledsoe's bad thrown in big games.

just a reminder that the bills are moving on. they have to. please?

215402[/snapback]

if your saying they are getting rid of bledsoe, bledslow, statue or whatever dopey name you want to call him. I see alot of people will be disappointed when he starts for the bills in 2005........he aint losing his job kids.

And yet, there are people who still feel that this topic is still fresh enough to defend bringing it up.  That is what I don't get.

215378[/snapback]

Maybe if some of you would take your Midol and quit being so sensitive to what you perceive to be the slightest criticism of Bledsoe, you could actually understand what I was saying. The point is that when a QB becomes one dimensional (with Bledsoe it's locking onto Moulds.......with Vick, it's focusing on running) they typically are ineffective. That's it........

Uhhh...immature posters?  :devil:

215407[/snapback]

Uh oh.......here comes DC Tom, LA Billz, and the rest of the anti-Bledsoe police