If We Pass on Ebron .... We Will Regret it

Because the Falcons have monster holes at o line and on defense. You could argue that running back is a need as well. As crazy as it seems, the Bills might have a more talented all around team. However, Matt Ryan and Julio Jones are two elite type players that we don't have.

And the Bills don't? I ask you, what happens if Rivers, Kiko, Mario or Spikes get hurt? Is Pears really the answer at RT? God forbids Cordy gets hurt. Bills have same problems as Falcons, yet fans want Ebron.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just get Kelvin Benjamin and call it a day! -EJ is already familiar with this kid, he's got great hands, and blocks pretty good for a receiver.

Eric Ebron should have stayed a DE. -He's FAR more attractive at that position. 13.5 career sacks?!!! -I'll buy that for a dollar!

@evansilva: 17-of-17 NFL personnel men voted Ebron the top TE. Austin Seferian-Jenkins 2nd, Jace Amaro 3rd

And the Bills don't? I ask you, what happens if Rivers, Kiko, Mario or Spikes get hurt? Is Pears really the answer at RT? God forbids Cordy gets hurt. Bills have same problems as Falcons, yet fans want Ebron.

They really don't have the same problems at ATL. You are talking about the Bills wanting depth. Who doesn't? The Falcons need starters at most if not all of these positions you mention, plus DE, AND depth. Edited by YoloinOhio