[closed]The Bills have interest in DeSean Jackson for the right price.

I'd prefer not. Talented receiver, may be motivated, but I'm in Goodwin's camp and can see redundancy between the two of them and expect some big things from him this year if healthy. A Desean pick-up would also effect the draft and the Bills need to have a Mike Evans/ Kelin Benjamin type more than another speedster with Manuel begind center.

well, perhaps the Bills are looking for speedy WR's, and will get Jenkins at TE. (Big TE!). Or are simply driving up the price should the Jets or NE try to get him. Kind of smart. I like Whaley, at least look at every highly talented player out there. You can't loose by having too much talent at the right price.

Edited by RyanC883

I'd prefer not. Talented receiver, may be motivated, but I'm in Goodwin's camp and can see redundancy between the two of them and expect some big things from him this year if healthy. A Desean pick-up would also effect the draft and the Bills need to have a Mike Evans/ Kelin Benjamin type more than another speedster with Manuel begind center.

I am a huge Goodwin fan as well but in Philly Maclin and Jackson were fairly redundant and had some success. I would think that would be the end of TJ Graham and the draft prospects of Evans. I think that Ebron would still be a realistic target at 9 however. When you spread the field you would have Jackson, Woods, Stevie, Goodwin and Ebron. That's really good IMO.