Mid to late round LDE draft prospects?

To all those knowledgeable draft prospect pros out there. Considering our change of Defensive coach and our need to improve our defense against the run, who would be the best prospects in the mid to later rounds to play the opposite side of Mario in obvious run situations? And Why?

Mid rounder, WV Sr. DE Will Clarke, 6'6" 271Lbs. 22 reps on the bench, 32" vertical, 9'04" broad and a 7.26 3 cone drill (4.77 40). Should be there in the 3rd, maybe 4th. Put on a display Sr. Bowl week, making an example out of ND OT Zach Martin.

Late rounder, West TX A&M, Sr. DE Ethan Westbrooks, 6'3" 267Lbs. 19 reps on the bench, 29" vertical, 9'02" broad and a 7.03 3 cone drill (4.9 40). Should be there in the end, around in the 6th. Solid small school division II prospect that has racked up sacks and TFL for the last couple years garnering him the award for top defensive player in division II of the NCAA.

Thanks for the suggestions of Westbrooks & Webster as late round picks. I see more potential in them than the 15-20 earlier mid round picks rated higher than them. Both seem great choices in the late rounds. Neither would be impact this year, but both are great development projects with all the right measurables and lots of potential upside.

KAREEM MARTIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see him as even lasting till day two.

Edited by simpleman

If Clowney is still there in round 3, I say we should probably look seriously into writing his name on our card. Keep your eyes on this kid, most people have never heard of this small school guy, but I think he just has ''IT' and could fight for a starting spot on this roster by the time his rookie contract is up.

If Clowney is still there in round 3, I say we should probably look seriously into writing his name on our card. Keep your eyes on this kid, most people have never heard of this small school guy, but I think he just has ''IT' and could fight for a starting spot on this roster by the time his rookie contract is up.

No way, he'll be taken within the first three picks of the first round.