I want one more guy on defense- Terrence Cody, NT

boyst

I wanted the Bills to draft him...I am sure they could find a place for a man that big, on a historically bad run defense.

How are he and Alan Branch any different? They were both drafted as 3-4 nose tackles. (Alan Branch = 6-6, 325...Terrance Cody = 6-4, 340.)

that is what everyone is missing. A 1 yr deal for less then a million bucks? A kid with actual upside on a team with needs against the run and big bodies? $600,000 with a few coupons to Bojangles would get it done.

Was he? Is he? I lost track. I know he has done both. And I remember speculation on where he would be officially? Is he lb or DL? Crap. I don't even know. But I do know that this guy knows good things about the front 7. And that's all I need to know.

Was he? Is he? I lost track. I know he has done both. And I remember speculation on where he would be officially? Is he lb or DL? Crap. I don't even know. But I do know that this guy knows good things about the front 7. And that's all I need to know.

Yeah. Especially for a guy who is being talked about as the future DC.

Bring back Jasper.

I actually just saw him at work last week. I work at the airport by the way.

I wanted the Bills to draft him...I am sure they could find a place for a man that big, on a historically bad run defense.

How are he and Alan Branch any different? They were both drafted as 3-4 nose tackles. (Alan Branch = 6-6, 325...Terrance Cody = 6-4, 340.)

Athleticism and versatility. Branch can play all the different positions. Cody is just a space eater. 6'6" 325 is not humongous.

Athleticism and versatility. Branch can play all the different positions. Cody is just a space eater. 6'6" 325 is not humongous.

I'd rather have kept Dwan Edwards, who played both, as well.

But, for depth and a cheap price, why not Cody?

What does Jasper do? Also..?

If Cody was a underachieving dog on the Ravens with all the great leadership they have had on D, I can't see him turning things around in Buffalo.

A very valid point, but for the money and to kick the tires in camp I think it may be worth it.

And for the reason you stated I think that is why he has had absolutely no chatter about him. If Baltimore cannot make you a good DL player there is no one else that can.

I'd rather have kept Dwan Edwards, who played both, as well.

But, for depth and a cheap price, why not Cody?

What does Jasper do? Also..?

I wasnt a dwan Edwards fan. I dont know why but he wasnt on my list. I will say though that he was a Buffalo type guy and fit maybe more so that I acknowledged. I would take him over Cody in a heartbeat. Jasper is still working to latch on with a team though. I will say he looked good, probably slimmed down a bit although I bet he never looked sloppy.

Odds are that they will switch back to a 3-4 in 2015 so never hurts to be prepared. :thumbsup:

The Bills........ :lol:

right lol, it think we should switch defenses every year so that the offenses never know what is coming, yeah that would be awesome :worthy::thumbsup:

Sorry, but that makes absolutely no sense. Although Dick Jauron would agree.

have you seen the size of DTs Schwartz? not big

Why not? NE ran a 4-3 with wilfork.

see above

Bring back Jasper.

YES!!! :worthy::lol:

what airport?

I thought Jasper would make a great pro wrestler with his freaky size and athleticism.