Selfish Stevie Tweet

I cant distinguish his tattoos, they are all one big tattoo. Didn't realize he had more room on his puny body!

M aybe he should focus on holding balls for first downs instead of saying that he is missing Buffalo in Sunny California! Does anyone believe that?

Haha. It's a joke. The guy is in California thinking about Buffalo.

He has his issues but he's all about Buffalo. After the Byrd situation, screw begging players to come here. Get guys who want to be here.

If you believe that he is missing Buffalo while he is in sunny California, I got news for you! Let me know how you feel when he drops another ball late in the game next season!

Edited by curitiba

He's one of my favorite Bills...Not just on this team, but all time...He's not perfect...But he's a good man, and interesting dude...

I love Stevie...The kid hangs out in Walmart and buys complete strangers stuff...He's amazing IMHO... B-)

He's one of my favorite Bills...Not just on this team, but all time...He's not perfect...But he's a good man, and interesting dude...

I love Stevie...The kid hangs out in Walmart and buys complete strangers stuff...He's amazing IMHO... B-)

I need diapers for my boy. When is the next time he is in Walmart! Buffalo city is so lame that so called stars hang out in Walmarts!

Just win for Christ sakes!

I cant distinguish his tattoos, they are all one big tattoo. Didn't realize he had more room on his puny body!

M aybe he should focus on holding balls for first downs instead of saying that he is missing Buffalo in Sunny California! Does anyone believe that?

If you believe that he is missing Buffalo while he is in sunny California, I got news for you! Let me know how you feel when he drops another ball late in the game next season!

Hater alert!!!

I beg to differ with Kyle.

http://wp.advancednf...tats.php?pos=DT

Regardless of what stats say, I'd probably say that I'd take Geno Atkins over him and that is all. So #2 in a position where 2 are used. I'd say he is the best in the league. QED

Kyle is iffy as a top player because of his unique style of play. I can't say he wasn't a top player when healthy and in a system that utilized his skills. I'll eat this crow gladly.