We need run stuffers. First and foremosts

Run stuffing DT? I don't think any fan that's watched this team play this last year would believe that DT is a position of need or a position that the Bills will even think about in the draft. They obviously have their starters in Dareus and Williams and just a few months ago signed Branch to a 4 year extension. The run stuffers the Bills need are linebackers. Outside of Alonso, the rest were nearly invisible on the field last year.

Dareus and Williams are not run stuffers per se. Williams especially is a penetrating DT. Having a big fat Wilfork type guy who can tie up multiple blockers would do wonders for this defense.

Passing stats have no correlation to the quality (or lack there of) of an offensive line? What's the point if EJ is looking over his shoulder after 2 seconds?

I live in Raleigh, have season tickets to UNC football and saw every game this year. I've seen all the youtube videos you have probably watched, go check out James Hardy's, those are sweet too. He may be a good NFL player, but he should not be the pick at 9, period.

I'm surprised you'd insult Ebron that way if you're a UNC fan. James Hardy had no love of football and no drive. Two important attributes that Ebron has a ton of. Also, Hardy was never widely considered anywhere near a top 15 talent. Ebron is and in a draft that is vastly better than Hardy's draft class.

As for the OL, you can find a very solid OL at #41 and get one in free agency.

I'm surprised you'd insult Ebron that way if you're a UNC fan. James Hardy had no love of football and no drive. Two important attributes that Ebron has a ton of. Also, Hardy was never widely considered anywhere near a top 15 talent. Ebron is and in a draft that is vastly better than Hardy's draft class.

As for the OL, you can find a very solid OL at #41 and get one in free agency.

It isn't an insult. I like the kid. My point was that you cant watch youtube (as you implied I should do) to get a fair evaluation on a player.

I think Ebron will be a solid pro, but the value is not there at the 9 pick. It just isn't. NFL GM's know this and its why TE's are rarely taken in the top 10.

It isn't an insult. I like the kid. My point was that you cant watch youtube (as you implied I should do) to get a fair evaluation on a player.

I think Ebron will be a solid pro, but the value is not there at the 9 pick. It just isn't. NFL GM's know this and its why TE's are rarely taken in the top 10.

You talk about value. Tell me who you see as a "value" pick who will be actually there. Any OT will be a RT for the Bills, that's not value.

I think that Ebron is a top 10 talent so I see him as value. Obviously you don't. But I want to know who the value pick at #9 would be though.

Manuel needs to reach liftoff this season. They need a real receiving threat more than any other position. Ebron is the perfect value fitting need IMO.

Really? Seriously?...

2013 Bills passing offense: 28th in the league in passing yards, 31st in the league in TDs

BTW, if you think Eric Ebron is average then you have obviously not read anything about him or watched any of his videos. The guy is a beast and will be a star in the NFL. He's a top 10 player who's being underrated because he plays TE.

The Bills have been hooooorible in the red zone. They must have been worst in the league or close to that. Ebron changes all of that if the Bills draft him at #9. They can draft a quality OL in the 2nd round.

Man. You took the words out of my mouth... I was just gonna bite my tongue. But Ebron average? Lol. Is it fair to pull the credibility card? We could go after the kid from mississippi st or baylor at guard in rd 2 maybe even 3 and still make out.

Passing stats have no correlation to the quality (or lack there of) of an offensive line? What's the point if EJ is looking over his shoulder after 2 seconds?

I live in Raleigh, have season tickets to UNC football and saw every game this year. I've seen all the youtube videos you have probably watched, go check out James Hardy's, those are sweet too. He may be a good NFL player, but he should not be the pick at 9, period.

Ok I wont pile on you for Ebron comments. Sorry. I dont agree with him being regular he is a game breaker waiting to happen in my eyes... but more importantly. What is your take on James Hurst.