Anyone know where to stay in Boston?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I haven't ripped on MA's New England in a few years here...

I have to side w/Warrow... I have family that lives there, both sister-in-laws in MA (suburbs)... Been there many, many times through the years, did all the local things, Boston & The Back Bay (of course that is where the Boston Public Library is and my wife "just had to visit it" LoL, as I roll my eyes...), Copley Square, Boston Commons (and Make Way for Ducklings, etc.. etc... I can probably recite every children's book ever wrritten LoL) the ocean, NH/Maine COAST, Newburyport to Nantucket, Concord to Stockbridge, etc.. etc.. My sister and her family live in Northern VT (Northeast Kingdom, brother-in-law was born there) and they say the same thing about the Mass Holes... Yet, they will root for NE sports (ie: Boston Teams), go figure... The further you go INTO Maine/NH/VT, the better...

Nice place to visit, but I would never choose to live there, Boston is a big time rat-race, IMO. So many better rat races out there. Sorry for siding w/Warrow here. I understand what he is saying, oh and I am not drunk... LoL... ;-)

Oh... Have fun @ the game Westside! :-)

All in good fun, just not my taste...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois