2nd level FAs that improve the Bills Now

Guess Donald Butler is out. Another Parker client.

I think UFA 2014 will resemble last year. Two perhaps 3 low level signings like Lawson and Kolb. I don't see them spending the money despite listing Byrd either.

Butler already re-signed with the Chargers.

Stevie Brown is 100% recovered from his turn ACL and is looking for a long term deal, but also says he would settle for a 1yr prove it deal. I agree with u bout not giving to much guaranteed money. A good deal would be with playing time incentives. I that scenario he would be well worth 6mil per season.

Perry Riley is living in a dream land if he thinks he's gonna get 7mil per. No way anyone pays him like that. 4 or 4.5 mil is more like it. I wouldn't mind singing Akeem Jordan he's 25yrs old and is a true 2 down backer that plays the run very well. He should come cheap. I think a Deal like Lawson 4yrs 12mil should get it done.

Geoff Schwartz was quoted that he looking to be paid like a starter. I don't expect him to break the bank considering he only started half a season for his career. He's also a one dimensional player that doesn't fit alot of teams zone blocking philosophies.

Thanks for the info on Brown. I had not read he was being so reasonable. Players like that are the type I would like for team chemistry. I like his potential, and if he was reasonable about a one year "prove it" deal I would be all in. If he comes back like he was pre-injury he should earn a long term deal even before the 1st season is completed.

As you said, Schwartz is limited, so as long as he does not expect a crazy deal he could be a good signing.

I still see Riley as too Byrd like in seeing the worth of his own value. Enough of those type of players for me, if that is the case.

Legarette Blount would be a BIG help at the RB position. Hometown Corey Graham will help the DB backfield.

Not sure the Bills could afford Graham, but I would hope they at least talk to him if he does not resign with the Ravens. It would give the Bills extra quality depth at CB and be a definite upgrade for #3 CB. Does not hurt that he is a homeboy.