6'4" 205lb 4.3 Range 40 SEC WR No One is Talking About

Mark80

With the slew of WR posts, I thought I would add one to the mix that no one is talking about, not even the draft pundits. L'Damian Washington. He's raw, for sure. But his measurables are fantastic and his background is pretty interesting. Check him out, I expect him to climb the boards and be a 3-4th rounder when all is said and done.

Actually...I have him in my top 5 in rd 7 http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/165302-bb-2014-off-season-discussion%3B-mocks-fa-etc/page__st__100

check out response #119 on pg 6.

Unless you can get Watkins. Mcshay has him dropping to nine, another mock a couple weeks back also had him falling to us. You got three QB's who are wild cards, they could go as high as picks one thru three, or drop out of the first round. QB's are often taken earlier than expected particularly now with low $$ involved. So add in three QB's two LB, Clowney,and there are two tackles projected real high.

IMO the worst thing for the bills' would be all of the above are gone by #9 except the tackles. Then I'd try and trade down.

Want to see Bills draft WR in 3rd round and later -- deep draft, we need OG, OT, LB and TE before WR.

With the slew of WR posts, I thought I would add one to the mix that no one is talking about, not even the draft pundits. L'Damian Washington. He's raw, for sure. But his measurables are fantastic and his background is pretty interesting. Check him out, I expect him to climb the boards and be a 3-4th rounder when all is said and done.

Huh? :huh:

I posted stats and video on this Mizzou product WEEKS ago... Very touching personal story... H's been through hell, and actually graduated! -Goes a long way in my book. L'Damian really needs to refine his route running. His hands are very good, and could get better If he works on his core strength, and lower body. This kid could turn into a very reliable weapon for somebody. -I take him in the 5th-6th, if he's there.

Fresno State's Davante Adams is "THE guy" as far as I'm concerned. Big, powerful, fast, agile, aggressive... Adams high-points the ball and FIGHTS for every completion. Adams has tremendous lower body control and is great at getting his feet in-bounds!!!! Kid's college stats are bannanas I got the cance to watch him a whole lot. I can say with a high degree of certainty that Adams is ready to go. PERFECT @ #9!!!!!