ray ray.. now just ray..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a woman assaults a man then they are fair game, equal rights and equal lefts for all.

Wow. This is insane to think that way. I am pretty sure you are not married, and likely lean towards like men. A physically powerful man should have no problem limiting the damage on an assault from a woman.

You do realize that even a standard fight between two men, if one man is a highly trained MMA type of guy, and he pounds the other guy, even if the other guy starts it, the MMA training guy gets arrested for assault still.

Wow. This is insane to think that way. I am pretty sure you are not married, and likely lean towards like men. A physically powerful man should have no problem limiting the damage on an assault from a woman.

You do realize that even a standard fight between two men, if one man is a highly trained MMA type of guy, and he pounds the other guy, even if the other guy starts it, the MMA training guy gets arrested for assault still.

Can you please link this ever happening because I know of a case where an MMA fighter did this, nothing happened to him and it was all on video.

really?? maybe in your world.

In my world people don't put their hands on others and the ones that do get punished regardless of their gender. We have no idea what the history is with these two. Maybe she enjoyed beating him behind closed doors and he had enough. No one knows anything really so I would rather wait for the facts before passing judgement.

really?? maybe in your world.

I've fought MMA for several years, I occasionally train and fight with women fighters. In fact all of us guys and girls occasionally train together, it's very common. Talking to some of those girls, if they were to hit their boyfriend/husband and he didn't fight back and instead did the "gentlemanly thing" they would probably leave him. Their words not mine. This isn't the 1930's, things are different now and a lot of women out there are vicious. Guys who don't fight back when a woman starts attacking hardcore these days get their asses beat.

Lol in fact I just talked to a girl while I was typing this who does graphic design for me. And she said if she were to beat up on her BF and he just took it like a "gentleman" she wouldn't want to be with someone who was such a kitty. Things are different nowadays. I'm not saying it's okay to hit women, it's not. BUT if a woman is kicking your ass...

I want to withold judgement until the facts come out. (Anyone remember what happened to Warren Moon years ago?) For all we know, Ray's girl was so sloppy drunk that she passed out -- and she was abusing him before she did so. Now, if he did indeed hit her (even if she hit him first) then I hope he gets prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I want to withold judgement until the facts come out. (Anyone remember what happened to Warren Moon years ago?) For all we know, Ray's girl was so sloppy drunk that she passed out -- and she was abusing him before she did so. Now, if he did indeed hit her (even if she hit him first) then I hope he gets prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Do you hope that she gets prosecuted to the full extent of the law too? Or just him because he had testicles?

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A MAN TO ASSAULT A WOMAN! "her own fault"! are you serious with that ?? what justifies a man assaulting a woman.?.. you may want to rethink that.. "her own fault" .. wow..

BS Dude..to make a blanket statement like that is just wrong and shortsighted...assault a woman for no reason, agreed never. Defend oneself which could include htting back..absolutely!

http://www.dailymail...-home-rise.html

A million more studied/articles like that all over the web..

Just .hold your judgement until you see the whole episode...or let TMZ and the internet form opinions for you, your choice

Edited by plenzmd1

BS Dude..to make a blanket statement like that is just wrong and shortsighted...assault a woman for no reason, agreed never. Defend oneself which could include htting back..absolutely!

http://www.dailymail...-home-rise.html

A million more studied/articles like that all over the web..

Just .hold your judgement until you see the whole episode...or let TMZ and the internet form opinions for you, your choice

dude.. you think it is alright to hit a woman?? DUDE.. are you serious.. btw, WTF is TMZ? is that on after springer, or before maury? you actually sound ridiculous.. you may want to look at the video.. but hey, she was dead weight on the video.. but you are right, "lets not pass judgment" Edited by dwight in philly

dude.. you think it is alright to hit a woman?? DUDE.. are you serious.. btw, WTF is TMZ?

So lets get this straight, you are making a judgement about Ray Rice based on a video posted to TMZ, and you have no idea what TMZ is...K

.Then, you make a a blanket statement that a man should NEVER hit a women, no matter the circumstances.. i am assuming you think women are all demure little homemakers who could never pose a danger to big strong masculine fella like yourself.

Tell that to the over 800K men domestically abused every year

http://www.webmd.com...or-battered-men

Edited by plenzmd1

So lets get this straight, you are making a judgement about Ray Rice based on a video posted to TMZ, and you have no idea what TMZ is...K

.Then, you make a a blanket statement that a man should NEVER hit a women, no matter the circumstances.. i am assuming you think women are all demure little homemakers who could never pose a danger to big strong masculine fella like yourself.

Tell that to the over 800K men domestically abused every year

http://www.webmd.com...or-battered-men

i know what TMZ is, just think you incorporating it into the discussion is weak.." making a blanket statement".. interesting.. "little demure homemakers" .. "big strong masculine fella" just my opinion, but those statements seem a little judgmental.. but in your world if you want to justify a man assaulting a woman.. go for it..just my opinion again, but ray rice doesnt strike me as a guy who would fall into the category , or be a part of, men domestically abused. Edited by dwight in philly

.just my opinion again, but ray rice doesnt strike me as a guy who would fall into the category , or be a part of, men domestically abused.

I'm not involved in this discussion with you but this sentence is why you're getting maligned. You're assuming Ray hasn't been abused - yet you won't let anyone assume he might have been.

I'm not involved in this discussion with you but this sentence is why you're getting maligned. You're assuming Ray hasn't been abused - yet you won't let anyone assume he might have been.

so you are saying ray may have been "abused" hence the reason to knock a woman out? ok, guess that "justifies it".. nice..btw, there is a video showing him knocking her out, but "maybe she deserved it" , probably didnt listen or something like that.. Edited by dwight in philly

dude.. you think it is alright to hit a woman?? DUDE.. are you serious.. btw, WTF is TMZ? is that on after springer, or before maury? you actually sound ridiculous.. you may want to look at the video.. but hey, she was dead weight on the video.. but you are right, "lets not pass judgment"

Of course it's ok to hit a woman. If someone is attacking you, there is one responsibility: To end the threat with as little damage to yourself as possible. Who the !@#$ wants to lose an eye from a beer bottle because it's "never OK to hit a woman". Get real.

Of course it's ok to hit a woman. If someone is attacking you, there is one responsibility: To end the threat with as little damage to yourself as possible. Who the !@#$ wants to lose an eye from a beer bottle because it's "never OK to hit a woman". Get real.

yea, those situations are quite common lol.. you "GET REAL"