Photo of the day

you see a lot of stuff in Florida apartments.

Friday night shows - My neighbors would hang out with us on the steps outside my apartment drinking and smokin and across the parking lot a newly married couple would keep their blinds up. the young wife loved to strut around nekked.

Free entertainment. One night nekked she kept walking in front of hubby and then carried the dog into the bedroom as hubby was "busy" watching March madness!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

you see a lot of stuff in Florida apartments.

Friday night shows - My neighbors would hang out with us on the steps outside my apartment drinking and smokin and across the parking lot a newly married couple would keep their blinds up. the young wife loved to strut around nekked.

Free entertainment. One night nekked she kept walking in front of hubby and then carried the dog into the bedroom as hubby was "busy" watching March madness!

Apartments in general? About 20 years ago, when I lived in an apartment here... Some dude comes home driving drunk... He makes it to the lot and then passes out @ the wheel and his head lands on the horn. Damn horn is going off @ 4 in the morning. His girlfriend comes downstairs swearing worse than a sailor... The only thing is the dude is passed out, on the horn, and the doors are locked, windows shut. The chick, all she was saying to somebody: "just break the ph**king window. They did and dragged the guy out. Dude got lucky, I don't think the cops made it there yet before getting him out from behind the wheel. Ah... Apartment living (in a hillbilly town)! ;-)

Anyway, w/regard to the story GBiD posted... Supposedly, this dude in FLA shot himself years earlier. He should be the poster guy for guns:

"This is a gun. This is your face on guns."

Apartments in general? About 20 years ago, when I lived in an apartment here... Some dude comes home driving drunk... He makes it to the lot and then passes out @ the wheel and his head lands on the horn. Damn horn is going off @ 4 in the morning. His girlfriend comes downstairs swearing worse than a sailor... The only thing is the dude is passed out, on the horn, and the doors are locked, windows shut. The chick, all she was saying to somebody: "just break the ph**king window. They did and dragged the guy out. Dude got lucky, I don't think the cops made it there yet before getting him out from behind the wheel. Ah... Apartment living (in a hillbilly town)! ;-)

Anyway, w/regard to the story GBiD posted... Supposedly, this dude in FLA shot himself years earlier. He should be the poster guy for guns:

"This is a gun. This is your face on guns."

thats funny