Best draft in the last 5 years

For some reason my response was deleted but let me re-write:

It's natural for the accusations to offend the fans of that team.

If it's true, it will almost certainly come to light at some point.

But keep in mind, I don't have a dog in this fight. I am just warning Bills fans about taking what IMO is a dead end street approach to drafting.

This is about what I have seen with my own two eyes and my experience closely following the NFL and NCAA for the past 25 years.

If I knew nothing about the PED accusations I would still be raising an eyebrow based on what I see.

Frankly, the results are too good to be true and while I appreciate Pete Carroll's ability and I know that college coaches have insight on these players.....see David Shaw and his brow raising declaration of Kiko Alonso as a pro bowl talent post draft...... I find it difficult to believe that Jim Harbaugh didn't understand how good those same players were.

The fact that there aren't more suspensions doesn't surprise me. I explained what I think their 24/7 program is all about.

How many known BALCO users never tested positive?

Not getting caught is at least half of the game for dopers.

And in fairness let me add that when Victor Conte got busted fwiw, there was reportedly an autographed picture of Bills DE and uber-clean imaged Phil Hansen on his wall so I am not proclaiming that anyone is completely innocent.

Apropos of what you say above: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/14/jimmy-graham-seahawks-grab-and-hold-as-much-as-you-can/

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic