Yes folks, Pennsyltucky forecast Sunday is...

Philly: 6" or more to accumulate by Sunday morning. Then winds 10-20 mph will kick in by kickoff with a high of 21 degrees. Below zero wind chills.

Pittsburgh: 3-6" to accumulate by Sunday. Winds 8-15 mph with a kickoff temp of 14 degrees. Wind chills near zero.

Bills fans have 'em beat. Remember Faiders' ice bowl at Ralphie's during the SB run? That was unbelievably cold--got the chills watching it in the comfort of my living room. And that was on the old Ralphie rug. That old turf was like concrete. The folks who braved the bitter cold that day got a gold star.

For years on end, Bills fans have withstood the toughest elements--and come back for more.

The Raiders game was 0 outside, -32 wind chill....

213188[/snapback]

I had season tickets that year. We decided to skip the Jets season ender and the Raiders game. My buddy just isn't that hardy a dude, y'know? That game was blacked out locally, so I watched it in a bar in Silver Creek (illegally). I met some cool people who invited me back to smoke up, listen to some Bob Marley and play Jenga. That "City of Good Neighbors" extends throughout WNY. :D

The play that sticks out is the Tasker's return of the squib kick to inside the Raider 5.

Then, give me a gold star and another one for the game before that with the Jets the day after Christmas.  I think those two were equally cold!

213184[/snapback]

Was at both those games. The jets game , I think, had ole Ralph paying homeless people to remove snow.Still, all they did was shovel out the stairs and throw the snow on the seats. Swear to god I was sitting on a foot of snow! Still the only game I didn't tailgate for.

I remember the foam of my beer freezing and forming a ridge around the top of the cup that made drinkin the beer a B word, but lo and behold, i got er done!

However, for my coldest game was an opener agaisnt the Fins in 78 or 79. Walked into Rich and it was like 75 and sunny. Went in in tee shirt and shorts. Friggin storm blows in , drops to like 62 and raining like a B word with 20 mph winds. Thought I was gonna shiver to death. Then friggin Dempsey misses last seconf fkick, Bills lose 9-7, and I truly want to phsically hurt a player a the first ,and last, time in my life.

I had season tickets that year.  We decided to skip the Jets season ender and the Raiders game.  My buddy just isn't that hardy a dude, y'know?  That game was blacked out locally, so I watched it in a bar in Silver Creek (illegally).  I met some cool people who invited me back to smoke up, listen to some Bob Marley and play Jenga.  That "City of Good Neighbors" extends throughout WNY.  :D

The play that sticks out is the Tasker's return of the squib kick to inside the Raider 5.

213277[/snapback]

Other than the Houston game, I believe that was our biggest playoff deficit, 17-6 at one point. Billy Brooks was the man in that game.