In the spirit of the playoffs ...

SoCal Pat

And don't bring up any of the tragic sh--, either.

1. Carlton Bailey's INT return for a TD against Denver in the 1992 (1991 season) AFC title game.

2. Andre Reed's fourth-down catch for a TD to cap 28-point third quarter in The Comeback vs. Oilers.

3. Steve Tasker's late first-half runback to the 1 against the Raiders to set up a much-needed Bills TD

4. Bruce Smith KO'ing Joe Montana and knocking him from the AFC title game in the 1993 season (That was for all who wanted someone ... ANYONE ... besides the Bills from the AFC in the Super Bowl)

5. Kirby Jackson's strip and recovery of Steve Sewell from the same game as Bailey's TD.

Outside of moment No. 4, I don't think the Bills go to the Super Bowl in any of those years without any of these plays happening.

If you want, you can substitute Bill Simpson's end zone INT against the Jets in 1981, sealing the franchise's first NFL playoff victory.

I won't sit here and dig up five, but I do have one that came into mind as soon as I saw this thread: Christie's suicide onside kick against the Oilers. I had never seen a suicide onside kick to my knowlege. It was a one-man show, and Christie pulled it off to perfection.

And don't bring up any of the tragic sh--, either.

1. Carlton Bailey's INT return for a TD against Denver in the 1992 (1991 season) AFC title game.

213029[/snapback]

Wasn't the INT made by Wright our DT. I remember the QB pressure and all of sudden Elway throws it right to our guy and he waltzed in 10 yds for the TD. We ended up winning that game 10-3 or 10-7 in Buffalo

Wasn't the INT made by Wright our DT. I remember the QB pressure and all of sudden Elway throws it right to our guy and he waltzed in 10 yds for the TD.

It wasn't actually a pressure I don't think. If I remember right (and I should because it was right in front of me) Reeves called up a screen in the shadow of his own goalposts and pretty much got exactly what he deserved.

I don't remember who actually had the pick, but I though I remember Hansen being the one who sniffed it out and blew it all to pieces.

Cya

Wasn't the INT made by Wright our DT. I remember the QB pressure and all of sudden Elway throws it right to our guy and he waltzed in 10 yds for the TD. We ended up winning that game 10-3 or 10-7 in Buffalo

213059[/snapback]

Wright tipped the middle screen from Elway. CB caught it and ran it back the short distance for the TD.

While this one was in a losing effort, it's not one of the tragic moments. As a matter of fact it was one of the plays that makes you proud to be a Bills fan:

Don Beebe running down Leon Lett in SB XXVII and knocking the ball out of his hand at the one yard line.

Maybe not in the top 5, but...

...the first TD in the 51-3 game was pure awesomeness. Just had an easy TD called back because of a holding penalty, then on the next snap Kelly fumbles the shotgun snap, picks it up, scrambles out of the pocket, and hits Lofton for another easy score.

You just knew right then we were gonna kick the snot out of those pusses.