Amazing Race All-Stars (starts Sun Feb 23rd)

Just Jack

Brenchel?! Again?! :sick:

The Afghanimals?! :thumbdown:

Team Kentucky. :thumbsup:

Dave & Conner. :thumbsup: If there was a team that deserves a second chance it's these guys.

Jet & Cord. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The best team who has never won the amazing race. Gotta cheer for these guys.

I know I'm swimming up stream on this one but I like Rachel. I can see why others don't but I think she's fun. The two teams that I don't care for are The You Tube couple and the deaf dude couple. Still my favorite show and I can't wait.

I know I'm swimming up stream on this one but I like Rachel. I can see why others don't but I think she's fun. The two teams that I don't care for are The You Tube couple and the deaf dude couple. Still my favorite show and I can't wait.

I'm not a fan of the Youtube team either.

Meet the racer videos....

http://www.cbs.com/s...meet-the-teams/

(Interesting that Jessica & John is the only "large" video, all the others are the same size.

When you screw-up the way they did, then they should have the large video. That way everyone will remember the faces of the team that ate an express pass.

Of course it was more John's fault than Jessica's.

Team interview Q&A

http://www.cbs.com/s...zing_race/cast/

Also heard the dreaded "one team won't make it past the starting line". I hated that when they did it a few seasons ago, a challenge before you even get going. Not fair in my opinion to be eliminated 15 minutes into the race.

Yeah, I have never liked that. I don't know why this show continues to do that.

I think a great idea for another Amazing Race alumni show, would be to bring back a bunch of teams who were all eliminated on the first leg of the race.

Find out who is the best of the worst.

What do you think?

Edited by Mark Vader

Yeah, I have never liked that. I don't know why this show continues to do that.

I think a great idea for another Amazing Race alumni show, would be to bring back a bunch of teams who were all eliminated on the first leg of the race.

Find out who is the best of the worst.

What do you think?

My sister had a similar idea for Survivor, a season of all people voted off first.

Sorry, but Luke and Margie (it's a mum & deaf son team, BTW) are one of my favorites along with the Cowboys, and the Country Singer blondes :wub: .

One of the awesome things about this show is that they have gone to great lengths to include people with disabilities, rather than shun them in favor of 'All Beautiful People, All the Time' as MANY other shows do. And as it turns out, the disabled competitions here are often more beautiful and human and kick-ass than the 'normal' people.

(I'm just thankful the goth couple isn't back.)

Sorry, but Luke and Margie (it's a mum & deaf son team, BTW) are one of my favorites along with the Cowboys, and the Country Singer blondes :wub: .

One of the awesome things about this show is that they have gone to great lengths to include people with disabilities, rather than shun them in favor of 'All Beautiful People, All the Time' as MANY other shows do. And as it turns out, the disabled competitions here are often more beautiful and human and kick-ass than the 'normal' people.

Really like the country boys and girls. Both teams have great attitudes. I think what bothered me about Luke and Margie is that he came off as a habitual whiner and she was a bit of a weasel iirc. The Afghanamils initially annoyed me but they grew on me as the season move along. The Indian girls, at least I think they are, were loud and obnoxious but made it fun. I don't know the names but I really thought the dad with the screwed up ankle showed a lot of balls sticking it out for as long as he did. Really was one of the genuinely touching moments when he resigned from the game. Hope they do well. Should be a great season.

Edited by Dante

That's another thing I love about The Amazing Race. Oh yes, they do have their fair share of beautiful couples, but it's not always the overwhelming majority.

I don't miss Kent, but I will miss Vyxsin. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

So much for the one team not making past the starting line. Good. I'm glad they didn't do that.

A shame about team Kentucky having to be split apart.

Too bad for the twins. They are not my favorite team but they can be funny. I'd rather have them still in the race instead of team youtube.

So much for the one team not making past the starting line. Good. I'm glad they didn't do that.

A shame about team Kentucky having to be split apart.

Too bad for the twins. They are not my favorite team but they can be funny. I'd rather have them still in the race instead of team youtube.

I agree on the twinnies, I didn't like them the season they were on, but they are very funny. I was rolling last night, especially when they were slamming the Afghanimals (who are also funny).

Cowboys FTW, but I like most all the teams left. The only 2 I really don't care for are the team with the idiot who didn't use the express pass, and the Globetrotters (would love to see the Cowboys double U-Turn them out of the game).

I agree on the twinnies, I didn't like them the season they were on, but they are very funny. I was rolling last night, especially when they were slamming the Afghanimals (who are also funny).

Cowboys FTW, but I like most all the teams left. The only 2 I really don't care for are the team with the idiot who didn't use the express pass, and the Globetrotters (would love to see the Cowboys double U-Turn them out of the game).

Yes I want to see the Cowboys win. They are the best team that has never won the race.

Ack! What's not to like about the Globetrotters? Now that Mark (sans Bopper) is gone I'm rooting for Flite Time and Big Easy!

Giving up the Express Pass, yah or nay? I think it was smart, get rid of it now to a team you know will struggle at another task later on. Plus by getting rid of it, you don't have everyone bugging you for it later.

• 2 months later...

Disappointing ending. Seemed rushed. Is this the only season not to include a challenge of remembering where you were during the race? And how many times have we seen one team excitedly declare that they were from the city they're going to and fail miserably that leg?

Disappointing ending. Seemed rushed. Is this the only season not to include a challenge of remembering where you were during the race? And how many times have we seen one team excitedly declare that they were from the city they're going to and fail miserably that leg?

If you got the lead there were no more hurtles. I didn't want to see that whiny dad win. The kid is ok but he was bad. He was a little B word all race. And how many times have some team got screwed by a cabbie during the last leg? Reinforced the asian driving stereotype as well poor Brenchel. On the other hand the right guy won Survivor last night! Edited by Dante