caught some of the inauguration at lunch

Maybe the networks were using a 2 minute delay in case a wardrobe malfunction happened.

212518[/snapback]

The phrase "wardrobe malfunction" should never be used in connection with any event where William Rehnquist is present and actively involved... :P:D

The phrase "wardrobe malfunction" should never be used in connection with any event where William Rehnquist is present and actively involved...  :P  :D

212777[/snapback]

dude, thanks for the not so pretty mental image

besides, when i saw the 'wardrobe malfunction' post it made me hope for a malfunction involving the twins :P

Maybe becuase Im a "neocon right wing wacko", but after watching CHeney on Imus and at the debate in the fall, Ive come to the conclusion that I feel better with cold, calculating and brilliant men like Cheney leading this country more than I like or would like people like, say Ted Kennedy.

212776[/snapback]

How much more cold and calculating can you get then "I just drove my car off a bridge, I think I'll go home and take a nap. Mary Jo can take care of herself."

The pictures aren't.

212485[/snapback]

I referred to the transcripts. The pictures are snapped and sent back real time either via digital/wireless or extracted from live video feed. Pretty simple thing to crop and post. You'll note they typically stick one up there and then they get "better" over the next 30-60 minutes as more come in.

the story - pretty predictable.

Maybe becuase Im a "neocon right wing wacko", but after watching CHeney on Imus and at the debate in the fall, Ive come to the conclusion that I feel better with cold, calculating and brilliant men like Cheney leading this country more than I like or would like people like, say Ted Kennedy.

212776[/snapback]

and now its easy to understand why so many people view Americans as ugly, self righteous, Imperialist.

Cheney is one screwed up self endulgent evil SOB

Do you really think he knew her name at the time of the crash?

215018[/snapback]

of course he knew. teddy was a playa in his youth. he knows the ho's won't put out if you don't even know her name. the morning after you don't have to remember her name, just drop her off at burger king and tell her you'll call