HopsGuy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be worse.....

We have a guy in our berthing space taking craps and hiding them in the vents, overheads, showers, air unit, some guys sea bag while inport, and once in a blue moon, he puts it in your dirty laudry bag where you get a phone call from ships laundry to come claim and wash your own crap covered uniforms.

Every ship has a Phantom Shitter

212610[/snapback]

We had a mad shitter as well. I'd say over the course of a month, somebody would randomly take a crap in the barracks. Usually right in front of someone's room door. We'd get up, go outside to do PT, and came in to find a new crap in the hallway. Never figured out who did it.

We had a mad shitter as well.  I'd say over the course of a month, somebody would randomly take a crap in the barracks.  Usually right in front of someone's room door.  We'd get up, go outside to do PT, and came in to find a new crap in the hallway.  Never figured out who did it.

212632[/snapback]

Did you have a guy named Najeh Davenport in your barracks? He's been known to randomly sh-- in closets

Green Bay Packers (news) fullback Najeh Davenport agreed Tuesday to do community service to settle charges he broke into a university dormitory and defecated in a sleeping woman's closet.

Details of the player's service were not released during his court appearance. He must sign up for the program by Nov. 12. If he completes the program, a felony charge of second-degree burglary and a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief will be dropped.

I had a lunch taken out of the fridge at a previous job. I ended up going around to various people on the manufacturing floor begging for change so I could get something from the vending machine to eat.

If it's happened to you, you'd realize it's not funny.

212482[/snapback]

You should have smelled everyone's breath. Once you got to the liverworst and onions you found the culprit. Course you would probably have heaved a couple times.

We had a mad shitter as well.  I'd say over the course of a month, somebody would randomly take a crap in the barracks.  Usually right in front of someone's room door.  We'd get up, go outside to do PT, and came in to find a new crap in the hallway.  Never figured out who did it.

212632[/snapback]

Bills | Mad Shitters? - from www.KFFL.com

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 16:00:00 -0800

Sources close the Buffalo Bills organization claim to have two Mad Shitters on the field. At crucial times during games the MS is claimed to have taken a dump on the field. Names have not been released, but suspects are both described as white males, approx 6'4, 235lbs and in their late 20s to early 30s

Sources close the Buffalo Bills organization claim to have two Mad Shitters on the field.  At crucial times during games the MS is claimed to have taken a dump on the field.  Names have not been released, but suspects are both described as white males, approx 6'4, 235lbs and in their late 20s to early 30s

212650[/snapback]

:devil::lol::lol::lol::lol:;)

Sources close the Buffalo Bills organization claim to have two Mad Shitters on the field.  At crucial times during games the MS is claimed to have taken a dump on the field.  Names have not been released, but suspects are both described as white males, approx 6'4, 235lbs and in their late 20s to early 30s

212650[/snapback]

hahahahaha good stuff :devil: