Andy Reid

LB3

Reid did a heckuva job with the Chiefs this year, highlighting all his strengths at organizing a team and designing an offense.

He also did a mediocre job coaching with a lead last night, highlighting all his well-documented failings as a game day manager.

Both those statements are true, they are an accurate reflection of what you get with Andy Reid. As a Philly-area resident, I know from whence I speak.

I will be curious to see how the team does next year with a less favorable schedule, but am sure they will be competitive again.

I'd have to say Andy Reid is in the Coach of the Year conversation. 4 injuries. (2 pro-bowlers). You cant say that had no effect. Would they have won without the injuries ? Who knows?

To beat up on Andy is silly after a successful season like they had. If Buffalo did as well as KC, or does that well next year I'll be ecstatic.

This season was destined to end this way because Reid is their coach. His MO is poor game and clock management. It was all on display yesterday. KC essentially beat SD (but for a missed penalty on SD on KCs missed FG) last week with 75% of his starters not playing. Yet with a few starters out and sitting on a 28 point lead in the 3rd Q, he still couldn't figure out a way to hold on and win that game.

COTY is a joke if he wins it.

KC should hire Wade Phillips to fix the Defense.

Good post .

That teams loaded with talent! Its not a shocker they turned it around...I mean really. Good coach and all...but he was handed a great team!

We say this every year.

How'd the great Marrone do in improving on a 6-10 team?

Oh, 6-10.

Yeah, I'm not going to talk crap about Reid.

So because this a Bills site we can't have a discussion about other teams/players/coaches without first comparing them to the Bills. Gotcha.

So because this a Bills site we can't have a discussion about other teams/players/coaches without first comparing them to the Bills. Gotcha.

I think it's silly to talk **** about players and coaches who are better than our players and coaches.

I'd gladly take Andy Reid and a few playoff chokes over the **** show we've put together for the last 14 years.

I think it's silly to talk **** about players and coaches who are better than our players and coaches.

I'd gladly take Andy Reid and a few playoff chokes over the **** show we've put together for the last 14 years.

I wouldn't

Gotcha. It's silly to be able to separate being a football fan from being a Bills fan.

Yes...because the Bills lost...we can't discuss any other teams. I think you need to take a break man. You're losing it.