Basement to Penthouse ? what team is next ?

papazoid

This is why you get such a hard time on this board. The universally accepted top QB prospect in the draft for the last 2 years you like less than a drug addict that will go undrafted that was kicked off his team? You suggested trading Mario Williams for John Skelton!! You seem like a nice enough guy and maybe you make the assertions to elicit a response but no one on here takes anything that you say seriously.

It is one thing to like off the radar guys and that is actually quite refreshing. It's another thing to like these off the radar guys more than the guy that will go 1 overall. It is like saying, "Khalil Mack will be okay but if I had my pick of 1 UB OLB, I would take Bell. I think that he will be better if given the chance." That is not going out on a limb; it is just making a false statement. It just continues to further damage what little credibility you have amongst the other posters.

As you know I don't care much for universally accepted opinions and had a feeling you were setting me up with this question. If you go back and read what I said, I said B-water was better but if Pachall returned to form he would be better. I did not say this would happen before the draft but if he got reps meaning in a camp. Pachall is bigger stronger armed and a better runner and IF he goes back to the level of before his problems he will be a better QB. He would have been the top QB prospect if stayed at his pre rehab level let alone if he improved. This is why I have him as an udfa, not my number one pick bc he is not a top prospect and does nothing against my credibility.

Yes I screwed up on Skelton but I also went out on a Limb on Tannehill and Bortles so I can spot talent I'm just not perfect like this board wants me to be.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

As you know I don't care much for universally accepted opinions and had a feeling you were setting me up with this question. If you go back and read what I said, I said B-water was better but if Pachall returned to form he would be better. I did not say this would happen before the draft but if he got reps meaning in a camp. Pachall is bigger stronger armed and a better runner and IF he goes back to the level of before his problems he will be a better QB. He would have been the top QB prospect if stayed at his pre rehab level let alone if he improved. This is why I have him as an udfa, not my number one pick bc he is not a top prospect and does nothing against my credibility.

Yes I screwed up on Skelton but I also went out on a Limb on Tannehill and Bortles so I can spot talent I'm just not perfect like this board wants me to be.

You're all over the place. You claim Tannehill has a victory yet EJ had a better rookie year than him and you crap on EJ every chance you get.

Bortles has proven than he could put up similar numbers to EJ in much, much worse conference. He's proven nothing.

You also wanted the Bills to draft Landry Jones in the first.

And your Skelton for Mario was one of the worst calls in the history of message boards. It was the mindset of a 13 year old. That's what a lot of people have now and it's sad. Manuel didn't make the pro bowl as a rookie??? Replace him. And if the next guy doesn't make the pro bowl as a rookie? Replace him too!

Hot pocket mentality!

I wasn't trying to set you up. Even if Pachall stayed out of trouble he probably wouldn't have been ahead of Teddy (who you call an overrated McCarron). I would take him as a udfa but I don't expect him to amount to anything. I am not sold on Bortles (and less sold on Tannehill) but I can at least see what you see in them. I am with you in thinking that Manziel will be good and that EJ will not. I also think that there is no chance of the Bills going QB in the 1st.

It can be refreshing to hear someone go out on a limb. Your predictions are just so extreme that even when you have a good thought no one takes it seriously. Earlier someone said that they thought that Mathews would be the best WR this year. I like Mathews but don't agree with that post. With that being said a pretty solid case could be made. If you said that you would rather have Pachall than Aaron Murray for example people may disagree but would probably listen to your case. When you say that you think with ample opportunity that he will be better than Teddy you just get tuned out.

Edited by Kirby Jackson