Around the NFL Week 17

Beerball

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam Newton is really developing into a great QB.

They are running more out of a traditional offense this year which I think has helped Cam and offense as a whole after last years fascination with the read option

I vote that this position goes to PolishDave...

Just cuz I'm Polish doesn't mean dat everything dat I say is funny? Or maybe it is to yoooz guys dammit.

I'm sure you do get a chuckle out of my opinions from time to time as my opinions are sometimes out there...

My friends are steelers fans, and it looks like everything at 1 pm is going to break their way (Mia loss, Balt loss, Pitt win). They are in if the chiefs win at 4.

Steelers fans are going to be crying about the Chiefs resting players after the Chargers demolish their backups.

Cam Newton is really developing into a great QB.

Been watching the Falcons/Panthers game closely today, and I wholeheartedly disagree. In fact, they (Panthers) just had TWO drive opportunities late in the 4th qtr to put the game away, and it was 3 and out both times.

ETA: The Falcons are really bad too. LOL

Edited by John in Jax

Been watching the Falcons/Panthers game closely today, and I wholeheartedly disagree. In fact, they (Panthers) just had TWO drive opportunities late in the 4th qtr to put the game away, and it was 3 and out both times.

Why is it that people think that good QBs get the job done every single week? They don't. A few weeks ago Brady threw an INT in the endzone while attempting lead his team to a come from behind win. It happens to the best of them. Then again, perhaps more people need to go watch some other NFL QBs in action instead of just watching highlights and then they'll realize that even good QBs throw horrible passes every game and don't always look good.

But hey, go ahead and disagree because you saw a few drives and totally discount the entire season he's had while QBing the hottest team in the 2nd half of the season.

But hey, go ahead and disagree because you saw a few drives and totally discount the entire season he's had while QBing the hottest team in the 2nd half of the season.

LMAO here. I closely watched the WHOLE GAME today...EVERY play....at home, from my couch, with NO distractions. But YOU know more than me, right? What a tool.

Good effort by the Jets today. Say what you want, but I'd take Rex Ryan as a head coach any day. Not that I'm unhappy with our current staff. I feel like we've shown a lot of promise this year, but Ryan seems like he gets a bad rap when it isn't completely warranted.

Edited by fallen627

LMAO here. I closely watched the WHOLE GAME today...EVERY play....at home, from my couch, with NO distractions. But YOU know more than me, right? What a tool.

The WHOLE game?

Wow. Very impressive.

Good effort by the Jets today. Say what you want, but I'd take Rex Ryan as a head coach any day. Not that I'm unhappy with our current staff. I feel like we've shown a lot of promise this year, but Ryan seems like he gets a bad rap when it isn't completely warranted.

Agreed, Rex is a good coach. I'd take him too. The rap though was warranted - you can't run your mouth and expect it not to turn on you when the results stop coming in. He's learned from his mistakes though and if he had any type of QB that team would be in the playoffs.

ETA: The Falcons are really bad too. LOL

Not Cam's fault the coaching staff went conservative and put the game into the D's hand. I guess you missed that throw he made to Olson, what a dart. But you watched the whole game, you must be right.