Anyone see Napoleon Dynamite

I just saw it tonight, and thought it was hilarious. My friend told me Napoleon is just like my old roommate, and he is, so it was even funnier. Similar mannerisms (like how he walks, and just says "Gosh!" all the time - perfect likening). I agree - you'll either love it or hate it. I loved it, and I'll probably watch it again tomorrow.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that movie and feel like I lost IQ points for seeing it. I love dumb movies but this film will make you dumber if you watch it. The same day I saw Napoleon Dynamite I watched "Harold and Kumor go to White Castle" and thought that was superior.

I saw that movie and feel like I lost IQ points for seeing it.  I love dumb movies but this film will make you dumber if you watch it.  The same day I saw Napoleon Dynamite I watched "Harold and Kumor go to White Castle" and thought that was superior.

214986[/snapback]

harold and kumar is very funny

but there is no way in heck it can match the funniness in ND

I've watched it 4times lol

harold and kumar is very funny

but there is no way in heck it can match the funniness in ND

I've watched it 4times lol

214993[/snapback]

crackur- I have come to realize we agree to disagree. I think Drew sucks. I think Napoleon sucks. I think people that wear jerseys other then the Bills and Pat Tillman suck. No offense bro-we have different opinions.

crackur- I have come to realize we agree to disagree.  I think Drew sucks.  I think Napoleon sucks.  I think people that wear jerseys other then the Bills and Pat Tillman suck.  No offense bro-we have different opinions.

214995[/snapback]

thats fine but I dont wear any jerseys other than the bills........heck I dont even wear jerseys that often to tell the truth.....

next off its cool that we dont share the same opinion......it keeps things balanced

next.......if praising tillman makes you happy......GOOD FOR YOU ! I dont see why we should praise him more than say my cusin, my best friend.........the husband of my best friend and so on

Yeah I like Drew..........I hate to see how you will be when he starts for teh Bills in 2005....

I also tend to think I must be a pretty good dam bills fan to like them for 17 years out of my 25 years of life and I dont even live close to buffalo..........sorry I dont root for the team in my area because I don't like Titans, Redskins, falcoms, bengals or Panthers enough to be my favorites.........thats like highschool football or something when u just root for the team thats near you.......lol haha

other than that........have a nice night and keep safe

next.......if praising tillman makes you happy......GOOD FOR YOU ! I dont see why we should praise him more than say my cusin, my best friend.........the husband of my best friend and so on

214997[/snapback]

Wow. You should praise him more because he gave his life to help his country and in turn, help you. Whether you disagree with the reason for him fighting is besides the point. He put himself 2nd behind you and me. You have to see how honorable that is and how it makes him a hero.

I have come to realize we agree to disagree.  I think Drew sucks.  I think Napoleon sucks.  I think people that wear jerseys other then the Bills and Pat Tillman suck.  No offense bro-we have different opinions.

214995[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

I loved the movie, too. Does anyone know what year that movie is supposed to be set in? It sure looks a lot like the eighties. One of my favorite parts was when Napolean saw that horrible looking suit and said "that's AWESOME"! I also laughed my ass off when Napolean threw some crap at his uncle then they wrestled a bit and then Naploean ran away and climbed over the fence only to end up falling flat on his face.

I loved the movie, too. Does anyone know what year that movie is supposed to be set in? It sure looks a lot like the eighties. One of my favorite parts was when Napolean saw that horrible looking suit and said "that's AWESOME"! I also laughed my ass off when Napolean threw some crap at his uncle then they wrestled a bit and then Naploean ran away and climbed over the fence only to end up falling flat on his face.

215063[/snapback]

It looks old school but since kip is always on the internet the movie must clearly take place in no later than the mid to late 90's. Either way, the movie is hilarious.

"i was out makin sweet mula with uncle rico"

Wow. You should praise him more because he gave his life to help his country and in turn, help you. Whether you disagree with the reason for him fighting is besides the point. He put himself 2nd behind you and me. You have to see how honorable that is and how it makes him a hero.

214998[/snapback]

I think his point was "why should we praise him more than other soldiers that have given their lives..."

I think that was his whole point. Sure, he gave up a multi-million dollar job. Does that make him any more of a hero than the guy that left a $6.15/hour job?

Anyway, they're all heros, and I think that's what he was saying - none more that the others.

I think his point was "why should we praise him more than other soldiers that have given their lives..."

I think that was his whole point. Sure, he gave up a multi-million dollar job. Does that make him any more of a hero than the guy that left a $6.15/hour job?

Anyway, they're all heros, and I think that's what he was saying - none more that the others.

215148[/snapback]

Tillman's sacrifice was no more or less important than any other man or woman who's died for this country. I view him as a representative of all those men and women. In my opinion, honoring and remembering his sacrifice is also doing the same for all the others. It's not about Tillman being above anyone.

Well, I have the DVD in hand... a girl at work is letting me borrow it (I was going to say "lent it to me", but I wasn't sure if lent is the past tense of lend - but i digress).

Anyway I'll give you the full review in the next couple of days...