Second half thread Bills vs. Jags

Just Jack

Bills got lucky today. Keep in context the Bills are pretty much 100% healthy and the Jaguars arguably have the least amount of talent in the league with their two best stars injured.

Marrone and his staff looked unprepared and EJ Manuel played an average football game against a below average football team.

I did not see any progress today despite the W on the score sheet.

Marrone and Manuel look a lot like Jauron and Edwards out there.

:worthy:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does he keep starting slow?

Why does he miss so many 5-10 yard passes?

Why does he struggle so badly sensing pressure? (See 4th quarter fumble)

Yeah, I've still got questions. Playing decent for 30 minutes did not answer them for me either.

I think we saw Manuels body of work today all in one game. Bad drives followed by great drives, innaccurate at all distances of the field but manages to hit some intermediate passes. We keep on seeing poor pocket presence especially reading the outside blitz

I don't think this game changed anything for me regarding him.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Why does he keep starting slow?

Why does he miss so many 5-10 yard passes?

Why does he struggle so badly sensing pressure? (See 4th quarter fumble)

Yeah, I've still got questions. Playing decent for 30 minutes did not answer them for me either.

Maybe he's a rookie QB and still learning?

What I see as a red flag is that the Bills coaching staff are admitting they are scaling back an already vanilla offense for their rookie QB 14 games into the season. If things were going well they should be advancing the offensive scheme.

He threw 2 TDs and ran for another and Bills won. Again, he's a rookie who missed a lot of time this year. He's not great but too soon to give up on him.

What I see as a red flag is that the Bills coaching staff are admitting they are scaling back an already vanilla offense for their rookie QB 14 games into the season. If things were going well they should be advancing the offensive scheme.

how about ten games ?