Who is numb to it all?

billsfan_34

Who isn't "numb to it all?" I live in the Cincinnati area. My wife is a Seahawks fan. As I was watching her emotions roller coaster through the SEA/SF game yesterday, I remembered what it was like to enjoy watching my team. Now, I flipped on the Bills game in time to see Rainey stroll in to the end zone, I just flipped back over to the Bengals/Colts game and went back and forth between that and Eagles/Lions. Far more entertaining than Bill/who ever. I would love for them to win and be relevant again, but I realize that I can not do a damn thing about it, except boycott the team. It's the only impact we can have as fans on the organization. Vote with your $$$. I have stopped buying any Bills paraphernalia years ago, no hats, sweatshirts etc and told my wife not to get any for Christmas, birthday etc. Now I am refusing to watch the games. I will not contribute to the ratings until they put a better team on the field. This team is not done changing it's culture by a long shot. There is so much work to do. And then I saw what the Patriots did. They expect to win every week, and can usually find a way. The bills do not believe they can win each week, and sometimes don't even make an effort, like yesterday. Glad I didn't watch.

I couldn't believe the game lasted as long as it did. I couldn't wait for it to end before something else bad happened. Can't say I was pissed off about this loss. The Bills looked so bad, I actually felt sorry for them. Poor pathetic athletes trying to pass themselves off as an NFL caliber football team.

I had the game on in the background while I put up Christmas decorations and grilled some steaks. Sometimes I flipped stations to see what else was on. Having the game on in the background while I mostly do other things has been my standard procedure for the past few seasons. Wathcing them implode was a lttie painful. Even though I am trying to distance myself emotionally, I am concerned that they will once again become a joke and embarassment for the rest of the season.

This is what its come too Bills Fans. We have a team that can't overcome adversity . They quit yesterday after they got behind. That is what losers do.

This is the same team they went toe to toe with NE in the first game , and beat a 9-4 Carolina team at home. Same team, different attitude.

Until they find players that want to play hard every week no matter what the record is we will continue to suck.

And no I am not numb to it. I'm pissed about it.

after 14 losing seasons and the fact that I don't live in western New York anymore my interest in the bills is at a all time low. I don't even get to watch the games down here in Florida rather I get a steady diet of Jacksonville Tampa Bay or Miami giving the way the bills have played this year and for the last 13 previously huh there's not much to celebrate not much to believe then frankly I'd rather watch the college game.

It's painful to watch an inexperienced coaching staff (outside of the D) get schooled in the NFL. My glimmer of hope is that they are smart enough to learn from the experience. I have my doubts about EJ as an NFL QB in this system. Maybe somewhere else, but they are not using him well. What I saw yesterday was an entire team that did not believe in themselves or the system. You can't overcome that. I don't doubt their heart or their abilities, but that's not really enough. A team has to believe in each other and their leaders. Without that you lose cohesion and everything comes apart.

Until now, I've never been a believer in curses like the "Flutie curse". After watching yesterdays game, I'm a firm believer. No team can play that bad AND have such bad luck AND have every good play they made called back!!!!!!!!!! It's out of control...call the witch doctor.

After last weeks loss to Atlanta, I could care less about the Bills. I watched some of the game but I was too busy watching the Pat's lose to the Browns until the end. The Patriots winning is more depressing to me than the Bills losing. I expect the Bills to lose that's what they do.

Not numb. I hate losing. That said if a loss is inevitable after early mistakes by individuals I want to see effort. I want to see who mans up and plays pissed. I played in college 15 years ago and was on a bad team for four straight years. I showed up everyday to play and so did a lot of guys around me. And even at 0-8 on the last game of the year on the brink of 0-9 we had guys playing with reckless abandon in the final minutes of the final game because that is why we were there. To play football! Knock a guy down, break up a pass hell get flagged for a "legal" now illegal hit as long as you are trying. If there is a culture change coming....where was the effort when the game was all but over? This one sucked because a lot of those guys mailed it in pretty early. So no....I am not numb...I feel cheated out of an effort we fans deserve.