Homefield advantage - Officiating

NoSaint

Personally, like the two members of the NFL Competition Committee who told a NYT reporter in 2008 "it's one team, really, over and over again" that (a) in the case of what the reporter was told, was the team others accused or suspected of cheating in various ways and (b) before Monday Night's game got the game changing calls or no calls late in the game over and over and over again. Funny co-in-ky-dink is that it's the SAME team! Who'd have thunk it? The Cheats* have gotten more ref favoritism over the last ten plus years than about the rest of the NFL combined, IMHO. I've asked their fans for years when they've lost a game on a late controversial call going against them, because we can all name about ten (literally) that went their way that way. Finally this season they'll be able to answer!

Again, personally, my eyes really got opened in the AFCCG in 2004 against the Colts when on near successive plays Marcus Pollard was obviously and repeatedly held by a Pats* defender who literally had a fistful of jersey all in clear sight of a ref, who threw no flag. I had that one on the DZR for a while and was just amazed at how Pollard's neck jerked back violently each time he was held while the ref stared right at the play....

Personally, like the two members of the NFL Competition Committee who told a NYT reporter in 2008 "it's one team, really, over and over again" that (a) in the case of what the reporter was told, was the team others accused or suspected of cheating in various ways and (b) before Monday Night's game got the game changing calls or no calls late in the game over and over and over again. Funny co-in-ky-dink is that it's the SAME team! Who'd have thunk it? The Cheats* have gotten more ref favoritism over the last ten plus years than about the rest of the NFL combined, IMHO. I've asked their fans for years when they've lost a game on a late controversial call going against them, because we can all name about ten (literally) that went their way that way. Finally this season they'll be able to answer!

Again, personally, my eyes really got opened in the AFCCG in 2004 against the Colts when on near successive plays Marcus Pollard was obviously and repeatedly held by a Pats* defender who literally had a fistful of jersey all in clear sight of a ref, who threw no flag. I had that one on the DZR for a while and was just amazed at how Pollard's neck jerked back violently each time he was held while the ref stared right at the play....

Kinda like how anytime Brady is hit now they throw a flag which means the "tuck" rule is no longer used. But if you hit a QB in the legs it's still a penalty as long as your name is Brady. Geno took one at the ankles from Byrd that could have been called and wasn't.

Kinda like how anytime Brady is hit now they throw a flag which means the "tuck" rule is no longer used. But if you hit a QB in the legs it's still a penalty as long as your name is Brady. Geno took one at the ankles from Byrd that could have been called and wasn't.

I believe lower leg tackles are legal, high leg tackles are legal, hits to the knee are not legal.

That game was the NFLs equivalent to that Spurs/Lakers series the NBA fixed several years ago. What an embarrassment.